It is time for you to buy a smartphone, but you are not sure if you will be able to figure out how to use it. Here is the list of top five smartphones for new users that are easy to use.
From the very beginning, the smartphones have amazed us. Their development was fast, and year after year, they astonish us with their design and performances. For those who have basic knowledge of computers, it is easy to understand how smartphones work. However, for people who do not have experience with technology, it can be very hard to get used to their new and modern phones. That is why the manufacturers make smartphones that can be used by everyone.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
- Apple iPhone 4S – This one of the easiest phones to use that is why it is the first on our top five smartphones for new users list. It is fast; it has a great camera, very interesting operations and excellent features. You have the App Store, so you can download everything that you need. The only disadvantage is the design because compared to the other models, this one is quite small. If that does not bother you, than, this is the perfect phone for you.
- Nokia Lumia 800 – If you would rather buy a Windows phone, then Nokia Lumia 800 is the phone for you. It is a solid smartphone and a great device that you can get used to. It has great features that are easy to access and to use. The display is amazing and high quality. With its processor, you do not have to worry if it will be slow or not. The apps that you can download also make it one of the best choices.
- HTC Explorer – It is cheap and incredibly easy to use. Its design makes it comfortable in your hand and it is not heavy at all. With its round edges, it fits your hand perfectly. It has some improved features concerning previous models. The only downfall is the fact that it has no CPU power to support some games. However, if this does not trouble you, you should definitely consider buying this phone.
- Samsung Galaxy Gio – With its low price, this is one of the best and easiest to use smartphones in the market right now. It has various features, good speed, and great display. The only disadvantage is that camera has no flash. However, other functions surely make you forget this weakness.
- Huawei Vision – This is another great phone that has astonishing price. The design and performances are remarkable. The display is clear and big enough. However, there are a couple of disadvantages; the camera is low, and it has only 2GB of memory, so you will not be able to play any complex games or download many applications. If you have no need of these features, then we highly recommend you this phone.