She’s definitely got what it takes to dance with delight and passion. Chelsie Hightower is an old timer who has made many appearances in Dancing with the Stars. Since she has so much experience in the matter, she reserves the right to pass judgment on some of the stars shaking their asses on the excitingly action-packed television series.
Chelsie Hightower's constructive criticism concerning some of the duos jiggling and swaying their hips on the show are given below:
• Nene Leakes & Tony Dovolani: I simply loved their ensemble. They started off just right and continued with verve and energy. A little more finesse would be welcome though.
• James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd: The male counterpart still has a lot to learn. Then the water like-flowing movements and suavity were missing from the performance.
• Danika McKellar & Valentin Chmerkovskiy: An impressive performance indeed! The naughty but nice spark in Danica’s eyes as she shook, rattled and rolled was simply divine.
• Sean Avery & Karina Smirnoff: Despite being a hockey player, Sean sure made all the right moves with the correct amount of energy and style. Some of his acts were simply amazing!
• Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater: Billy doesn’t measure up to the required standard. However, his does get extra credit for effort and irrepressible optimism.
• Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas: Despite the lack of professional training, Candace does well at her game. A perfect couple!
• Amy Purdy & Derek Hough: The lady is a source of inspiration for all of us. She is brimming with vitality and chutzpah and as for her hip jerks, they are the best.
• Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke: A legendary dance act! It’s a pleasure to see such a wonderful performance on this platform.
There were a few others whom Chelsie did weigh in on. But these were the salient ones and they shone with brilliance in matters of bodily wisdom. Dancing with the Stars has never been such a star-studded entertainment venue!
Fun on the panel gma @ Times Square http://t.co/uZr3OjU9uT— Chelsie Hightower (@chelsiehightowr) March 18, 2014