Cellulite is a woman’s worst enemy. Yet there are cellulite treatments worth investing in for those willing to go the whole hog in ridding themselves of the orange peel effect.
We all know that look some women give off on the beach in their bikini bodies. Dimpled skin around the thighs and buttocks that has a cottage cheese appearance is a source of extreme embarrassment to many ladies who are otherwise proud of their physiques. In the beauty industry’s quest for things better than the best, this new scourge has afflicted the modern woman.
Don't Miss: Win a Free Nintendo NES Classic in our Giveaway
Today, the female of the species just cannot remain satisfied with the standards her ancestors were more than happy to keep up with. And whereas in some spheres this is a good sign of genuine progress, in others it is just an obsession with the body and everything that can be done about it. Cellulite is not a disease. And while fat people do get it, so do many thin individuals. 90% of those afflicted are women. And the lengths they go to banish the orange peel effect are extraordinary.
The causes of cellulite are different in different people. But inflammation, stress, blood and lymphatic circulation issues commonly cause cellulite. It also depends on your body type and race.
You can use some simple cellulite prevention tips.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
- Do not drink soft drinks.
- Do not smoke.
- Do not drink alcohol and soda.
- Drink fruits and vegetable juices.
- Exercises are the best way to prevent cellulite.
But if cellulite still occupies your body, you can use cellulite treatments. There are many cellulite treatments available in the market. These treatments include Liposuction, massage, spa treatments, vitamins, diet supplements, home remedies, anti-cellulite creams and lotions.
- Everything from liposuction to massage and certain creams are employed to make that dreaded look vanish from the skin.
- Liposuction doesn’t help. It only makes the area appear even more depressed and worse than before.
- Massage does seem to have a temporary palliative effect. Brushing the body in the direction of the heart helps get rid of toxins that cause the condition.
- As for creams and lotions, they too are a temporary stop gap. Most of the anti-cellulite creams and lotions contain caffeine, green tea extract and ginger which for a very short period manage to have slimming and contouring effects on the skin.
The real answer lies before us all and is very easy. Weight loss (if you are obese) along with strength training and aerobics are the solution. And a healthy, nutritious diet of fruits, vegetables and fiber will help reduce cellulite considerably.
All the beauty products and procedures may fail in the end, yet this simple method will be foolproof. So forget the creams and costly therapy sessions and simply reform your lifestyle. The rest will follow.