Samsung is a huge brand name with several creative and innovative products to its credit. Samsung Galaxy S5 is one of its most appreciated product release this year with huge user acceptance.
Phone casing has become another big industry these days due to its ever growing demand. Although Samsung Galaxy S5 is waterproof, but still it needs a mobile case for its other protection. Further, the stylish and colorful cases also add to the charm and beauty of the phone. A lot of third party accessories’ manufacturers came up with a lot of different and innovative cases for Samsung Galaxy S5.
Following are a few creative and useful Samsung Galaxy S5 cases:
- Samsung Galaxy S-View case with Wireless Charging – It is one of the most preferred and useful Samsung Galaxy S5 casing. It not only protects your phone from shock, scratches, etc but it can also charge your phone battery wirelessly. The casing itself needs to be charged which you can put around your Galaxy S5 phone. When your phone batter is dead or it is nearly dying, then you just need to switch ON your wireless casing charger. The wireless charger is good enough to fully charge your phone to at least once. The price of this casing is around £ 50.
- Griffin Survivor Clear Casing – The Griffin survivor clear casing is a simple yet very protective Galaxy S5 casing. It cost just about £20 and is much preferred for people looking for comfort over style.
- Case Mate Casing – It is a superb casing for Galaxy S5 phones which doesn’t hide the beauty of the original phone behind its body. The casing is good enough to protect the phone against back and front drops and it rarely adds any extra weight to the phone. The casing is very effortless to use for sliding in and out the phone unlike most of the other casings. The Case mate casing has a very soft touch feel and it is available for just £15 in the market.
- Otterbox Defender Casing – It is a very exciting and stylish casing for Galaxy S5 phones. It is a heavy duty casing which gives the Galaxy S5 phone style with extra protection. It is basically a snap on casing with surprisingly three layers of protection. The protective layers are the polycarbonate interior, a built in screen protector and the silicon outer protection. You have multiple colors options to choose from and it also comes with a belt clip. This casing is available in the market for just £40 and it is worth to spend this amount on this type of casing.
- Cygnett Thread Flip Casing – It is a very attractive flip type casing which makes your phone open like a book from the casing. It gives good front and back drop protection and it is available for just £25 in the market.
Casings have definitely become a necessity of the time for giving ultimate protection to the phone. Further, different style and design of the casings is also encouraging more and more users to try new casing every now and then. Frequent changing of casing makes your same phone look new and different.