Google I/O is finally here in all its marvelous glory. And the ten big products on the Google horizon will make you want to jump up and down in ecstasy.
Google I/O has arrived and the people whether they are nerds or geeks or freaks are in a tizzy over the new product lineup that the Big G has brought in its wake. A long list of discoveries and inventions await the folks who frequent the show. Starting with the top ten developments on the scene we will explore each one in a brief form below:
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
- Wearable Wisdom: Whether it is wristbands that monitor health and vital stats or Google Glass, these products lend the word “unbelievable” its true meaning. Smart watches that feature so much in such a small space show that it is a connected world we are living in today.
- The Art of the Android: Android products were there right at the top. They made smart phones function on the Android One platform. The talk-listen device will be shipping for under a hundred bucks soon.
- L for Lovely: Android L is the next version of this viable and valid platform. It will connect all your consumer durables at one go. Over 5000 new APIs are to be brought in on the Android L platform. And the physical design of this service is simply irresistible.
- Victory via Volta: Project Volta is about animated pictures and three-dimensional stuff that amazes and amuses and simply brings art into every human life. The battery drainage is something that is an issue in this regard. Google features a host of things on this forum for those wired for technology.
- Hear the Word: Voice recognition and voice commands are the next big thing among many other contraptions in Google’s repertoire. This is called Lyft and may be implanted or transfixed in anything from your residence to your car and it will talk to you and understand your orders.
- Car Creativity: Android also goes in synch with your vehicle. On the road or off it, you can employ CarPlay and Android Auto to make your car a much more stable and sensible ride. The choice is yours and you can make it anytime you prefer to.
- Television for Tomorrow: Android TV is the reincarnation of Google TV. While that experiment was a failure, this one will hopefully get off the ground and prove to be a resounding success.
- New & Nifty Stuff: There are a ton of other uses your TV could serve apart from the five hours it is in use for viewing purposes. You may set various wallpapers and features on the screen via Google’s devices and services.
- A Chorus for Chromebooks: Google’s Chromebooks are the best there are on store shelves. All the top ten happen to be Chromebooks which in itself speaks volumes about the fame and name of Google.
- Editing Errors: And last but not least we have Native Office Editing facility. This is a strategy whereby Google will popularize its applications, services and platforms. And it serves the same function as Microsoft Office but does it in a better way.