Don't Miss: Amazon 12 Days of Deals Sale
The Running Everyday app is among the simplest Android games to play. This arcade game received a very nice welcoming from fans upon its release in late 2013. It will not need a lot of intellectual discernment for you to indulge yourself in it.
There are various power ups that will make the running easier especially in the face of the hurdles. The power ups have various advantages that come in handy during the run of the hero in the game and in the event of a full bar of energy during the play, the hero gets a burst of power. There are a lot of gaming modes to choose from and as a player, you can even decide to share the fun of the game with your friends in the online mode.
- This game was officially launched towards the end of 2013 and its last update was made in December the same year
- The size requirement is a small amount, just about 7.7 MB
- To make an installation of the game, a platform of at least Android 2.2 and above is needed in your device
- There are no costs associated with the download and installation of the game, it is free.
The use of this game is very simple. After the download and installation, you just make a selection of the mode of game that you want to play. On the first play of the game, there will be a few prompts to help you in the game walkthrough to assist you in the rather simple mastery of the Running Everyday game.
Upon adequate learning of the game, your work is to have absolute control of the main character. There are many obstacles that will appear in his way that you have to guide him to maneuver through or else you will fail the mission. For example, you have to jump over the wide trenches or you will end up falling inside them.
You can also climb the trees that are on the way and there are very impressive background of winter and spring among many others. There is a count on your running distance and coin collection on the top left hand corner that will show you your overall progress. The main goal is to run as long a distance as you can simultaneously collecting the highest number of coins possible.
- The game control is very smooth
- The game has background tunes that are in synchronization with the game.
- There is a variety of game modes to select from
- There is also a selection of interesting levels in the game.
- It is free
- You can share the fun of the game with your friends in the online mode
- There are frequent ads in online play of the game
Running Everyday is a simple nice and easy game that is also very entertaining. You will definitely not be disappointed by the amount of fun you will have upon installation.
Download link: Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.