Don't Miss: Amazon 12 Days of Deals Sale
Hello Kitty Café will bring your dreams of managing and running your own fully operational café to life. Its colorful graphics will enlighten you as you make your café as awesome as possible as you keep playing through the levels.
With a very wide variety of sweet looking Hello Kitty signature-themed furniture and the available decorations that are present in the item shop, you are required to decorate it according to your preference. You can reorder the facilities for instance the chairs and the tables to precisely fit the needs of your tremendously growing market. As you continue upgrading the level of your café, you can also learn a variety of new recipes.
- Hello Kitty café was released officially on August 2012 and there have been constant updates and adjustments from then on, the most recent being on February 2014
- Its current version is 1.4.0 and requires 19MB of space for installing after download
- The platform requirement is from Android 2.1 and the later versions
- Its download and installation does not have price
- Has numerous in-app purchases for a richer gaming experience
At the first play of the game, you only have Purim, a yellow Sanrio Dog and you should direct him to fulfill the various restaurant duties for example taking of customers to tables, receiving of the orders and fulfilling them, settling the bills and finally clearing the table.
To serve a customer, just drag him or her to the right position and clicking on them quickly in order to satisfy their needs. A task unattended for too long is a potential loss of customers and hence money. There is a time for every day that only runs for five minutes which represents a single level. Each and every level brings up more customers and at the end of each of them, there is a prompt for hiring more staff or promote existing ones. There is also an option of upgrading the café’s menus and the furniture
The fastest way of earning points is by using real money e.g. 100 points for $0.99 and you can use the points to purchase a new employee e.g. Pochacco costs 80 points.
- The game has very bright and attractive graphics
- The gameplay is decent and enjoyable
- It is free for downloading and installing
- You get to design your cafe however you like
- The in app purchases tend to be very expensive
This game is very amazing with a surprising superior quality graphic design. Irrespective of its repetitiveness, you will never get bored with serving your customers.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.