CSR Racing App Review
This exciting game features over 65 licensed racing vehicles accompanied with spectacular graphics which will surpass your initial anticipation of the game. Everything in the game has very finely detailed data and you can even imagine the extent of ingenuity it took to make this the masterpiece that it is. This game is all about skill, tactics and power. To become triumphant in your race, you need to hit the necessary revs precisely and make use of the powerful turbo. Deploying of the nitrous in the accurate time gets you a very long way.
All the cars are cleverly designed with a certain alluring luster and they come in numerous models including the Mustang Cobra Jet, the Hennessey Venom, and even the Pagani Zonda R. With very intriguing environmental context, this game brings a really amazing feeling of the street racing culture with the incorporation of light driving mechanics.
- CSR racing was officially launched on early September 2013 and subsequent updates followed, currently up to June 2014
- It has a combination of full retina graphics resolution and next generation lighting
- The game requires a rather enormous amount of space for installation about 287 MB of space.
- At least a platform of Android version 2.3.3 is needed for effective performance of the game
- It is free in the Android app stores for download and installation although there are some included in-app purchases for a greater experience
Since it is a drag racing game, no steering is necessary. The only requirement is adequately shifting the gear and waiting for a fine chance of injection of Nitrous Oxide (NOS), supercharging the speed of your race car. To have a perfect start, you need to tap on the accelerator so as to gain the required revs until the green light is indicated.
You will receive prompts on when to shift as the race goes on. This is a fine guide especially if you are a beginner in the game. As you make your progress in this game, you keep unlocking the in-game coinage to effectively customize your car and make it exclusive enough to win more races.
You can upgrade the engine stages, the turbo, tires and even the ECU twists and a lot more to strategically fit your car to your specific style of driving. The ultimate goal of the game is challenging and taking down each boss and eventually rule the streets.
- It does not come with any cost for the download and installation
- There is an option for both single player in offline mode and multiplayer in online mode
- The visual graphics effects are top of the line
- It has numerous officially licensed vehicles like the Audi, McLaren, Ford and BMW
- The races are quite short
- The game races do not have a lot of variety
For drag racing enthusiasts, this is a thoroughly designed game to satisfy your thirst for racing. Its thrill is definitely worth the download and for a much more exquisite experience, the in-app purchases should be checked out.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play