Atom Run Game Review
The game tells a story of the future, the year 2264, when extraordinary calamity put an absolute end to all existing living things. Only robots managed to survive the disaster but they become alarmingly uncontrollable under exposure to radiation. However, only one robot, Elgo, the main character of the game can withstand the effects of the radiation.
You need to take control of the robot Elgo who is a sophisticated prototype with very simple and instinctive commands in a mission to collect all the necessary atoms and molecules that are crucial in the creation of new life. In the proceeding of your mission, you will encounter numerous dangers that you are obliged to avoid.
The main target of this game is running as fast as possible to beat the clock as there is no dying – the lives are infinite. It has cutting-edge graphics that have been optimized for retinal display with authentic background music from the eminent artist King Q4.
- The Android version for this game was made available in the app stores on the 11th of July 2014; so far, no significant update has been made as it is still quite new in the market.
- It needs at least 47MB for full download and installation into your Android device.
- The minimum Android platform requirement for installation is Android 2.2, with the overall performance increasing with subsequent versions.
- It is free of charge for download and installing to your device and there is also an ad-free premium version that comes at a price of $3.99.
As a player, you have to control Elgo the robot with very simple right and left finger movements on the left side screen of your gadget and another jumping button. All the game levels are timed and your challenge is to beat the clock. Once the clock strikes zero, there is an additional extra time that counts against you as the player.
At the end of each level, there are three badges that can be awarded to you depending on how well you played: One for the collection of all atoms, one for acquisition of the hidden molecule and another for beating the clock.
Usually, the molecules are found out of the game’s conventional running path; therefore, you will have to take detours to get to it in each level. You should ensure that you deftly maneuver through all the obstacles available in the game such as fire and spinning blades.
- It has very precise and instinctive commands making it easy to play
- Very impressive retinal graphic display
- It is available in a wide range of languages from English, to Chinese, to Russian among many others.
- It sharpens your reflexes as you scheme through all the obstacles
- It has numerous ads that can only be undone by purchase of the premium version.
Atom run is a very interesting action packed game that can be enjoyed by virtually all ages from nine to 99. It is quite challenging and the advantage of limitless lives will keep you addicted to it.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play