Black Friday 2014 Ads, Sales and Deals. Alert: Major Black Friday 2014 Sales are Live!
Menu
20 Best Buy Black Friday 2014 Deals Released

20 Best Buy Black Friday 2014 Deals Released

Top 100 Black Friday 2014 Deals You Need

Top 100 Black Friday 2014 Deals You Need

Target Black Friday 2014 Ad for Nov. 26 Sale Released

Target Black Friday 2014 Ad for Nov. 26 Sale Released

Apple Store Black Friday 2014 Deals revealed

A Dozen Black Friday 2014 Sales That are Live Now

A Dozen Black Friday 2014 Sales That are Live Now

Zoe Saldana Shows Baby Bump at Guardians of the Galaxy Premiere

Jul 23 2014, 9:40am CDT | by , in News | Latest Celebrity News

Zoe Saldana on being Happily Married Ever After
Getty Images
/* Story Top Left 2010 300x250, created 7/15/10 */ google_ad_slot = "8340327155";

Zoe Saldana spoke recently on being happily married ever after and pictures of her dress at Guardians of the Galaxy premiere showed her baby bump.

Zoe Saldana wasn’t always the way she is today. She used to be meek and put the needs of others before her own. Thus she would end up regretting her every decision and be left behind in the rat race as the proverbial loser.

But today all that is in the past. She decided a long time ago that she would never kowtow to others and since that fateful day her life has been literally transformed.

Now she is a strong and independent woman who likes to have her own way and is not afraid to speak her mind. And the proof of her choice is her husband Marco Perego with whom she has been married for over a year or so.

"I hate the sensation that you have when you get home and you think, 'I'm a coward. I didn't speak up. I didn't defend myself. I didn't say no,' " she told PEOPLE while promoting Guardians of the Galaxy on Saturday.

"I wanted to please others more than I wanted to please myself, and I [would] find myself embarrassed to look in the mirror. I promised myself, by my own will, that I'm not going to do it anymore."

Zoe Saldana tells it like it is that her husband was her option due to love and attraction and not out of any pressure from external sources.

And Zoe changed her personality way before she got married to Marco. She is happy at this fact and says that being mature before marriage is a plus point indeed.

"We found each other, and it was that desire and not that necessity that put us together," said Saldana.

And her husband really adores her. So much so that he tattooed her face on his arm. She loves him for it but also said that she tried to make him change his mind about it. She has done far more wackier things in the past than that though.

"I'm where I wanted to be when I would look at myself and say, 'I just have a feeling that it's going to get better, that I'm going to find who I truly am more and more, and I'm going to stick to that road,' " she said.

"I'm very happy that it happened before I met him, because I didn't want somebody to give me the answers that I should find for myself."

Finally, Zoe Saldana, 36, was detected at the premiere of Guardians of the Galaxy wearing a very beautiful gown at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on July 21, 2014. She sported a baby bump which provoked questions as to her being pregnant.

But Zoe has not yet commented regarding her supposed pregnancy to the media. She likes to keep things private and confidential.

Her "gorgeous dress featured a floral sheer top worn over a white bra, paired with a shimmery floral skirt that was jagged across the bottom and accented with a white belt in the shape of a T. She wore her hair in a sleek bob and sported a bold red lipstick," according to HL. Her dress was matched by Jimmy Choo sandals which complemented the floral prints of the ensemble.

Saldana is indeed a hot babe with the sort of personality that takes no prisoners. She has the confidence and the self respect that wins admiration from not only the media but also her countless fans.

Black Friday 2014 Deals

Amazon Black Friday Deals Week
Walmart Black Friday Deals and Ads
Best Buy Black Friday Deals and Ads
Target Black Friday Deals and Ads
Apple Black Friday Deals and Ads
Sears Black Friday Deals and Ads
Dell Black Friday Deals and Ads
NewEgg Black Friday Deals and Ads
Kmart Black Friday Deals and Ads

Read the Latest

Black Friday 2014: What is Important Today

Black Friday 2014: What is Important Today The Black Friday 2014 is in the final stretch. A lot is going on already today, Tuesday, 111/25. Find below what sales...

23 minutes ago

Victoria's Secret Black Friday 2014 Tote Released

Victoria's Secret Black Friday 2014 Tote Released The Victoria's Secret Black Friday 2014 Tote is now fully unveiled after it had been teased on SnapChat. If you...

41 minutes ago

Target Black Friday 2014 Early Access Sale is Wednesday

Target Black Friday 2014 Early Access Sale is Wednesday Target offers on Wednesday a selection of Black Friday 2014 deals in stores and online. See the deals.

1 hour ago

When will the Walmart Black Friday 2014 Online Sale Start

When will the Walmart Black Friday 2014 Online Sale Start The Walmart Black Friday 2014 Online Sale will begin somewhen on Thanksgiving Day morning. As early as midnight.

1 hour ago

JC Penney Snow Globe is back for Black Friday 2014

JC Penney Snow Globe is back for Black Friday 2014 JC Penney will hand out free Disney Snow Globes to the first costumers in line at a JC Penney Store for Black Friday.

3 hours ago

Samsung might offer themes in the newer version of TouchWiz

Samsung might offer themes in the newer version of TouchWiz The device shown in the leaked images gives us a glimpse of various themes which might be offered in the future...

3 hours ago

Victoria's Secret Black Friday 2014 Tote Teased on Snapchat [Update]

Victoria's Secret Black Friday 2014 Tote Teased on Snapchat [Update] The Victoria's Secret Black Friday 2014 Tote gets teased now Snapchat. See the Victoria's Secret Black Friday...

3 hours ago

Top 10 Black Friday 2014 TV Deals

Top 10 Black Friday 2014 TV Deals What are the best Black Friday 2014 TV deals? What TV to buy on Black Friday? Check out our Top 10 Black Friday 2014...

4 hours ago

Sears Cyber Monday 2014 Deals Revealed

Sears Cyber Monday 2014 Deals Revealed The Sears Cyber Monday 2014 Sale begins on Sunday, November 30.

4 hours ago

New iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus TV Ads Released

New iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus TV Ads Released Apple unveiled two ads featuring the duo of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake

4 hours ago

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Compared

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Compared Should you wait for Cyber Monday and skip Black Friday? Below we explain the difference between these two big sales...

5 hours ago

Fashion Store Black Friday 2014 Sales Live Now

Fashion Store Black Friday 2014 Sales Live Now Several Fashion stores have launched Black Friday 2014 sales online now offering up to 50% on everything.

5 hours ago

GoPro Hero3+ Silver Best Buy Black Friday Deal is on Sale Now

GoPro Hero3+ Silver Best Buy Black Friday Deal is on Sale Now Best Buy just released 20 Black Friday 2014 Deals early for everyone.

6 hours ago

$199.99 Bests by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones Best Buy Black Friday Deal Released

$199.99 Bests by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones Best Buy Black Friday Deal Released Best Buy just released 20 Black Friday 2014 Deals early for everyone.

6 hours ago

Star Wars: The Force Awakens 88-Second Teaser to Premiere Nationwide Starting this Weekend The fans of the franchise can go and watch the 88 second long clip at the assigned 30 theaters all around the country....

6 hours ago

$79.99 Kindle Fire HD 6 Best Buy Black Friday Deal Released

$79.99 Kindle Fire HD 6 Best Buy Black Friday Deal Released Best Buy just released 20 Black Friday 2014 Deals early for everyone.

6 hours ago

$79.99 Pebble Best Buy Black Friday Deal Released

$79.99 Pebble Best Buy Black Friday Deal Released Best Buy just released 20 Black Friday 2014 Deals early for everyone.

7 hours ago

Get $39.99 Roku Streaming Stick Best Buy Black Friday Deal Now

Get $39.99 Roku Streaming Stick Best Buy Black Friday Deal Now Best Buy just released 20 Black Friday 2014 Deals early for everyone.

7 hours ago

Robbie Rogers Speaks About His Experiences As a Gay Athlete

Robbie Rogers Speaks About His Experiences As a Gay Athlete Robbie Rogers Speaks About His Experiences As a Gay Athlete

7 hours ago

$3.99 Lego Movie Blu-ray Best Buy Black Friday Deal Sells Now

$3.99 Lego Movie Blu-ray Best Buy Black Friday Deal Sells Now Best Buy just released 20 Black Friday 2014 Deals early for everyone.

7 hours ago

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus