Don't Miss: Amazon 12 Days of Deals Sale
Gallery: See all Photos
Gotcha Warriors X is rated among the top game apps. It is a kind of addictive game due to the exciting levels and the thrill that is created while playing the game. The lovable game is about tower defense which is manufactured by the Japanese developers.
- It can be downloaded for free from your respective app store.
- The file size of the app is massive up to 41MB. It is mainly because of the variety of features that are embedded in the app
- It requires iOS 3.1 and over. O mthe other side the Android requirements are version 2.3 and over.
- Excellent graphics with incredible fight actions like tornado, electric shock, and some deadly battle action moves.
The users can make a team with other online users and can together kill the zombies in order to progress forward in the game. The action used in the game is truly incredible and it is also the best part of the game. The tornado, electric shock, and other deadly action techniques really make this game fun to play.
- The latest version came with a lot of minor and major bug fixes.
- A lot of new and exciting characters including zombies are added in the new update of the app.
- You can play with a lot of online users from all around the world.
- Users get various multiple bonuses if they are regularly playing the game.
- The loading screen of the game is a big issue which takes a lot of time.
- The initial levels of the game are fine to play but once you get into further levels, the game becomes extremely difficult to master.
Overall the game is excellent with a lot of addiction. It is mainly because of the theme of the game as you are suppose to defend your city from Doctor Dent who has all the intentions of taking over your city and then the entire world by using his zombie army. It excites you and thrills you as a person when you have to defend your city from zombies.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.