The Woman Who Got Over Brad Pitt
Date of Birth
Don't Miss: Find a NES Classic in stock online
16th February, 1969 (almost kind of reminds you of that song by Bryan Adams “Summer of 69”).
Sherman Oaks, LA, California.
Highest Paid Actress & Super-Duper-Successful Businesswoman (not to mention Producer and Director).
Source of Fame & Fortune
Acted as Rachel Green on Friends from 1994 to 2004. Also was Brad Pitt’s wife (at least for 5 years and that is light years in Hollywood terms).
- Dream for an Insomniac
- Picture Perfect
- The Thin Pink Line
- The Object of my Affection
- Office Space
- Rock Star
- The Good Girl
- Bruce Almighty
- Along Came Polly
- Rumor Has It
- Marley & Me
- He’s Just Not That Into You
- Love Happens
- The Bounty Hunter
- We’re The Millers
- Life of Crime
- Camp Cucamonga
- Ferris Bueller
- Quantum Leap
- The Edge
- Burke’s Law
- The Larry Sanders Show
- Friends (obviously and oh so naturally!)
- South Park
- King of the Hill
Awards & Accolades (won and nominated for):-
- American Comedy Award
- Directors Guild of America
- Emmy Award
- Golden Globe
- Hollywood Film Festival Award
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award
- MTV Movie Award
- People’s Choice Award
- Razzie Award
- Screen Actors Guild Award
- Teen Choice Award
- GLAAD Media Award
Truth is Stranger than Fiction:-
- As Rachel Green on Friends, Jennifer Aniston earned almost one million dollars per episode. She was the highest paid actress of her times. Both as a television personality and a screen siren she stunned the crowd.
- It comes as somewhat of a surprise that such a renowned figure as Aniston would choose to star in the shoestring budget movie Leprechaun. She may regret it to this day but the fact of the matter is that it was a stepping stone to success.
- Both her mother and father were an actress and actor respectively. Thus you can see that acting and being a make-belief character on the silver screen runs in Jen’s blood. She is a fine showstopper of a woman whose acting chops have impressed so many in America and abroad.
- Her parents enrolled her in the Rudolph Steiner-based schools where she picked up quite a few tips that would come in handy later on in life. She later on started taking acting lessons.
- She was not allowed to watch TV when young but she convinced her parents of the entertainment value of the medium.
- Her father is of Greek descent while from her mother’s side Irish and other bloodlines intermingle in the family tree. Aniston lived in Greece for the first year of her life.
- Her movie Bruce Almighty with Jim Carrey shows Aniston’s bust swell in accordance with Jim’s venal wishes.
- Her ex-husband Brad Pitt appeared in Friends in a cameo entry. But the real meeting of minds took place when Jen was set up on a blind date with Brad. The two married and later on separated due to Brad’s affair with Angelina Jolie. Jolie has been called a Womb Raider instead of a Tomb Raider due to her infringement on their marriage.
Life, Love & Heartbreak…
Jennifer started off as a child of Greek parents who had come to the United States as immigrants. When her parents separated Jen was barely 9 years of age. She tried her hand at acting in order to bring her parents together but alas reality is very different from celluloid life. When her mother gave an interview disparaging her and even wrote a tell-all book, Jennifer was deeply hurt. She refused to invite her to the wedding with Brad.
During the wedding which was quite an expensive affair, Jennifer promised to make Brad Pitt his favorite banana milkshakes once they were man and wife. What exactly happened after the wedding is not something out of an alien movie. The two got to know each other well and it was a beautifully complex relationship.
But it floundered when Brad made the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith with Angelina Jolie. This bad girl stole Jen’s husband from her. And so Jennifer Aniston was left to cope with the split from Brad. There were rumors that she had refused to have any kids with Brad but later on she denied any such intention on her part. In fact, according to Jen she absolutely adored children. Of course, Angelina and Brad have six kids so the rumors would be an obvious corollary since Brad and Aniston never had any.
Aniston turned to yoga to help her bear the stress following her split from Brad. She is a positive person who does not believe in nursing grudges against those who have harmed us in life. In fact, after her divorce, Jen turned to her mother for solace. The selfsame mama who had used such deprecatory phrases for her daughter was now her comforter. Aniston still has issues with her mother but she has partially forgiven her. Basically you cannot forgive the world or yourself unless you forgive your parents.
Finally, the period in her life when she appeared in Friends was the most productive duration there ever was. With Courteney Cox as her alter ego on Friends, Jennifer Aniston played the platinum blonde. She even offered one of the males on the show a chance at losing weight through her directions and tutorials. The television show was a hit and Aniston made more money than any other female actress ever had during the decade this light soap opera remained intact on the boob tube.
Aniston has received countless awards and has appeared in movies that show her in the capacity of a romantic foil. She has been selected as the most beautiful and sexiest woman on the planet.
But she still cannot get over her hairstyle on Friends!
Well, you cannot win them all!
- Jennifer says that someone stalking you while you go to buy toilet paper is what fame is all about.
- She admits that you cannot please all of the people all of the time. It is a losing game.
- Jen was sick of people asking if her bond with Brad Pitt was a success. She mentioned the fact that Hollywood was a land of rumors and fickle relationships.
- She believes in the maxim that it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.
- Hurt feelings can be healed and so Jen reached out to her estranged mom and took up yoga when she got her divorce from Pitt.
A Few Fantastic Points of Order:-
- Jen has pets in the form of two dogs. And, yes, they are more faithful than many human beings who leave you high and dry.
- She wishes she was just five pounds lighter. But weight loss makes the plumpness disappear and the face appears gaunt.
- Her current fiancé Justin Theroux wants to live in another city once they marry. So that may be a bone of contention between them.
- She not only has a music album to her credit but actually has her very own perfume that bears her name.
This golden girl is America’s Sweetheart!
She is a success story par excellence…and is proof of the resilience of the female spirit in a world of callous men.
You are the Best, Jen…and for men like your ex-husband all we can say is:
“Phooey on Brad Pitt!”