QuickOffice App Review
QuickOffice is a free app which is being used universally for creating, viewing, and editing Microsoft Office files from your mobile phones and tablets. You have to sign in with your Google account to save your work in Google Drive. You can also access your files when you have no internet connectivity, just store your files in Google Drive Account so that you can view them when you are offline. It gives you 15GB of free storage so that you can easily access your files from your mobile phones and tablets.
It has all the important features of Microsoft Office such as spell checker, word count, find and replace and you can also insert tables and images. It is very useful app when you want to quickly edit your files from your phones and tablets. If you are finding a suitable mobile office suite for your iOS and Android Devices then you can not find anything better than QuickOffice App.
- Create, edit and view Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- You can open and view PDF files also.
- It gives you free storage of 15GB.
- It is free, easy and quick mobile app for creating, editing and viewing Microsoft Files.
- Also accessible when you have no internet connectivity.
- You can also insert images and tables.
- You can email your files right from the app.
QuickOffice is a free app for iOS and Android devices. It is very easy to set up; just download the QuickOffice App from the iOS or Android Market, sign in with your Google account, and start working from your phones and tablets.
- Easy to use and very quick to create, edit, and view documents
- It can attach files to emails
- The app supports Google Docs, SugarSync, Dropbox, Evernote and MobileMe
- You can save files to the cloud and then share them via Email, Bluetooth and SMS
- Lets you view PDF files
- 15GB free storage
- Many of the Microsoft Office formatting options are missing
- Not a good view of Excel Spreadsheets on iPhones
QuickOffice is a must have app on your mobile phones and tablets as it works extremely well except its minor drawbacks. It is being used universally. It is the best mobile office suite that allows you to do almost everything just like Microsoft Office. The best part is you can access your files when you are offline if you have stored your files in Google Drive Account. QuickOffice App is the best option for those who wants to create, edit, and view files right from their mobile phones and tablets.
Download links: (not available anymore)
Apple iTunes, Google Play
You Might Also Like