Transport Tycoon is a realistic simulation game which seeks the attention of the users in building the whole new transport empire of one’s own. The game is filled with amazing and eye catching designs and features which keep you entertained throughout the whole time.
- The player can work with a wide range of landscapes such as forests, mountains, rivers.
- The player can work among industries, farms, and towns with changing of seasons.
- A user can choose from a wide range of vehicles of about 150 vehicles which are suitable for different conditions and situations.
- The user can also replace and upgrade the vehicles to the latest version of vehicles.
- Players can also play at 49 different scenarios which are designed for different levels and playing styles.
- Players can compete with other companies and can stay ahead of them by making the empire more impressive.
- Download the app from the app store.
- Tap the icon of the app appearing on the home screen.
- Select an empire and variety of vehicles and enter the empire of transports.
- The latest version of the game came up with lots of major improvements and whole new collection of vehicles.
- The graphics of the latest version are a lot better than the first version of the game.
- The game also offers some discounts on the purchases to the users.
- This app is available on the app store but it costs about $7 for its purchase.
- Beside its purchase fee, there are some features in the game which requires a certain cost.
It is an extremely spectacular simulation game with eye catching graphics. The selection of locations and landscapes is very important in building the empire. It has a wide range of vehicles more than most of the simulation games. The making of bridges and roads at different location is very important in making the empire look fabulous. Other companies in the Empire make the game more competitive.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment