Black Friday at Sears
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
When it comes to department stores, there are very few companies that can compete with someone like Sears. They have home appliances, clothing, power tools, and everything in between. For people who are shopping for themselves or someone they love, this is the one stop shop that is absolutely hard to beat.
Sears knows what they are doing with Black Friday. Even though the day that is quickly becoming a national holiday started only a few years ago, Sears has been in business since 1893. Ever since then, they have been building a name for themselves as a leading retailer in a world that has seen a steady decline in department store sales. While JC Penny might be struggling, Sears is thriving, in part due to the once in a lifetime sales that they have on Black Friday and throughout the holiday season.
Sears Discounts and Deals
Sears doesn’t have any of the special arrangements that other retailers might have, like Best Buy, but they do have plenty of deals and a different kind of bonus that makes Black Friday much more appealing to people who shop their on a regular basis. Check out these savings if you are interested in getting in on the action like nothing that they have done before!
- Sears Black Friday Doorbusters
Like almost every other retailer, Sears has Black Friday Doorbuster deals that are among the best savings that you’ll find all year round. These start at 8PM on Thanksgiving Day, as soon as the doors open. Often, this means that there is a mad dash for the biggest deals that can be anything from HDTV sets for more than half off or once in a lifetime clothing deals on things that people otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford.
- Sears Black Friday Online Deals
Sears has an online webstore that already features great savings throughout the year, but their deals on Black Friday are one of a kind. Unlike the way that some retailers work, their deals aren’t the same as the ones that are in the stores, so you can’t skip the physical shopping entirely, but if you pay attention there are online deals that can still save you a great deal of money, especially with their free memberships to shopyourway.com that are also included in Black Friday festivities.
- Sears Card Bonuses
What Sears does for Black Friday, and very few other retailers do, is offer special bonuses on Sears Card purchases. They provide customers with an extra 10% in points for all purchases made on Black Friday. Those points do have to be used by the end of January the next year, however.
- Knowing What Is For Sale
Before you show up on Black Friday, you’ll have to know what Sears has available. The primary way of doing this is by checkin out the ads that they put out in the paper. If you know where to look, and start reading Black Friday blogs ahead of time, you can get your hands on leaked ads that give you a leg up on all of the competition.
Sears Black Friday In 2013
2013 was truly the greatest Black Friday that Sears has ever hosted. They had an incredibly successful year and had deals that no one else could compete with in terms of not only variety, but in terms of the actual price.
Among the Sears Black Friday deals were things like:
- 42” RCA LED TV for $299.99 (Saving $100)
- Samsung Blu-Ray Disc Players for $67.99 (saving $100)
- 60” Samsung Ultra Slim 3D 1080p LED HDTV for $1599.99 (saving $1000)
- Canon T3i DSLR cameras for $549.99 with lens deals that saved over $150
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 for $299.99 (saving over $100)
- Pro-Form Crosswalk Treadmills for $399.99 (saving $200)
- Nordic Track ACT Ellipticals for $699.99 (saving $600)
- Whirlpool Washer And Dryer Combo for $649.99 (saving $300)
- Kenmore Dishwasher for $349.99 (saving 50% in addition to 5% Sears Card discount)
- Whirlpool 21 cu ft Refrigerators for $999.99 (saving $700)
- Many, many more deals that cover almost any product category
The amount of money that they made last year made sure that they were not going to give up on Black Friday any time soon, so what do they have in store for this year?
Coming Up For Sears Black Friday 2014
It is impossible to know for sure what Sears has in mind for 2014, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have a good idea of a few things to expect. Based on trends throughout the year, analysts have looked into it and decided that there are a few safe bets that you can start saving up for now:
- HDTVs are going to be big. There are 4K televisions that are getting cheaper in price and with the enormous amount of television sales that Sears experiences, there is no reason to think that they won’t take advantage of the off brand, affordable options that are now coming out.
- Clothing is always a sure bet. Buying the biggest brand names for up to 50% off should be a sure bet that means you can stock up on clothing or buy a very nice outfit for someone you love.
- Sears is famous for their hardware section, so be on the lookout for power tool deals. In the past, they’ve had large deals on toolboxes, so this year will be a great chance to pick up a box that will hold everything you have.
Black Friday 2014 At Sears
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
Sears is a one of a kind department store. They have far more variety than any other store and that is part of the reason that they are such a hit on big shopping days like Black Friday. Everything from television sets to exercise equipment to clothing will be on sale at prices unlike anything that you have ever seen, so don’t miss out on this opportunity! You might have to fight the crowds while you’re there, but the payoff is worth it in the end.