Katy Perry is set to appear as a guest celebrity picker at ESPN's College Gameday.
Today is a big day for the state of Mississippi. It’s college Gameday. In the coming six weeks we will witness six games between two ranked opponents. Along with that there is going to be a four game match-up of unbeatens.
When tweeting on a pop star’s twitter page, the most you can expect is a reply. Things work differently for Kirk Herbstreit, a co-host of ESPN's College GameDay.
He tweeted to ask if she would like to join him and his fellow hosts and be a celebrity game-picker on their show. The show is hosted by Lee Corso and Desmond Howard. Katy Perry agreed to his request with excitement and enthusiasm.
Herbstreit is a former Ohio State quarterback, and has almost 600,000 people following him on Twitter. His original tweet went viral when 3,000 people favorited it, and was retweeted by more than 2,300 people. This was the main reason why the tweet was noticed, as it got a lot of attention.
ESPN has also confirmed that Katy Perry will be playing the role of guest game picker on College GameDay. After her tweet they got in touch and booked her to appear on the show. It will air on Saturday from 9 am till noon EDT. The show will be held at The Groove at the University of Mississippi in Oxford. It will be a crazy day as Alabama will be in town to face Ole Miss.
This is where the road clears up, and the College Football Playoffs look clear. In the next six weeks:
- Stanford will go up against Notre Dame and try to clear the tension that surfaced after they lost to USC.
- After which is Oklahoma vs TCU, where Oklahoma will play to keep their name at the top of front runners to win the Big 12.
- LSU and Auburn will face each other where LSU will try to win and keep their playoffs dreams alive.
- Texas A&M against Mississippi State game depends on how Alabama and Auburn do.
- In the Alabama vs Ole Miss game, Ole Miss has more to gain from their win.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here