Speed of Time is an arcade racing game which is specially made for the gamers who love to take difficult challenges. This exciting game is brought to you by Orange Parallax. It’s perfect for you if you love high speed races.
- The Android version of this game was introduced on the 7th of September 2014 in the Playstore. No major update until now as it’s comparatively a new game.
- It needs 11MB space at least for download and installation on the Android device where you’ll play the game.
- The minimum required version of Android platform is 2.3 and significant improvements of the game experience will be visible in later versions.
- This game will cost you $0.88 and no free version is available.
- The game features high speed thrills providing almost 60 frames per second.
- It uses stylish eye catching 3D graphics.
- When you start the game, you will be starting at the middle of an endless track where you have to follow an orange line to keep scoring – just like any other car racing game.
- The game controls are simple. Tap to the left or right to change direction or you can tilt the device.
- To use a break, tap the left and right sign together.
- Whenever a ring comes up, you have to tap up to jump through the ring and land on the track, not outside.
- You have to avoid obstacles like walls so that you aren’t thrown out of the game by moving the photon to the left or the right.
- No disturbing ad while you use the game as it’s available to buy only.
- Leaderboards and game center records will give you an exciting experience.
- Sound effects are so cool and they are perfectly designed for this game.
- Challenging and addicting at the same time. You might not be able to stop playing in the hope for advancing to the next levels.
- Power boosting options should have been used.
- It sometimes feels like a matter of luck to go on and it’s too difficult over time.
Speed of Time is meant for gamers of all ages. If you love speed, you will definitely love it except that you need to be able to take challenges. This also makes this game never boring.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment