Galaxy Legend is a mobile game on space combat strategy. The game allows the gamers to build their own bases and fleets and command their allies to win over lots of online players by defeating them in the battlefields. The gamers act as the leaders, therefore they need to make lots of strategies to tackle their enemies. But, the good news is, the gamers would not have to fight alone. They can take the help of their friends and always use them as a backup.
- The size of the game is 82MB.
- The current version of the game is 1.4.0
- It would take an Android supported mobile phone of at least 2.2 versions or up to play this game.
- The game has a favorable item storage option.
- The game is challenging.
- Not so hard and so the game can be played by all.
- Help from allies can be taken, so one does not have to get stuck for so long if the gamer does not manage to defeat the enemies.
- The gamers get to act as a leader. So, they can also learn a great deal about leadership and develop skills to manage people.
- The environment of the game is mysterious and creates suspense.
- The game application has issues with connecting to server. The server fails sometimes, which might be very frustrating.
- It needs money to upgrade the game well enough to enjoy more benefits.
Galaxy Legend is a very different type of game as a whole for a mobile phone. It is a game that puts its players’ aggression, leadership quality, utilization of their friends, and lot more at stake. It is a game that would allow people judge their decision-making abilities while forming different kinds of strategies to defend or conquer.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment