Black Friday 2014 is quickly approaching and there are plenty of people waiting to see what kind of laptop deals there are going to be. Despite the fact that some so called “experts” have said that laptops are over and tablets are the wave of the future, there is no reason to think that there won’t be incredible deals once the big day arrives. In fact, many people with insider information have said that this is going to be the year that we see some of the best laptop deals yet.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
One of the biggest things that you should look for this year are going to be ultraportable laptops. In particular, there are expected to be things like:
- 13” MacBook Airs for at least $150 off the normal price
- 13” Windows-based ultraportable laptops for as low as $450
- A large variety of laptops for at least 50% their normal retail price
Desktop replacement laptops might seem like something that is on the way out, but they are just as alive as ever. Despite the fact that so many people are now turning to more portable tablets, there is still a strong need for laptops that have the ability to replace desktop computers. This Black Friday, be on the lookout for:
- 17” Windows laptops with Core i7 quad-core CPUs for as low as $650
- MacBook Pro laptops for at least $150 off their normal price
- A 25% discount on the top and most powerful laptop computers on the market
The touchscreen laptop market has been exploding lately, which is they analysts are expecting a great many number of deals this year compared to what we saw last year. Look for deals like:
- 15” 1080p Laptops for 30% off retail price
- Basic touchscreen laptops for $350
Black Friday Laptops 2014
Once the big day draws near, we will have a much better idea about the exact things that we can expect, but there is no reason to think that this speculation is far off. There are a lot of things that go into predicting these kinds of things, so just wait and see what kinds of deals you will be able to snag the day after Thanksgiving. There are more and more options each year, but pay attention to Cyber Monday as well. That, however, is a topic for another day and another article. Stay tuned for leaked ads and insider information as the day comes close.