Warfare Nations is an online action based game which stunningly matches strategy with wars. This game was developed for Android devices by VOLV Interactive. In this game, you will act as the commander of your troops and lead them to victory.
- The Android version of this game was available in the PlayStore from the 21st of October, 2014. No major updates was made available yet as it’s comparatively a new game.
- You will need 38MB of space available in your device to install and play this game.
- The minimum requirement of Android version for this game is 4.0. You will see significant improvements in the game play in the later versions.
- This game is free to download from the PlayStore.
- The game starts at your headquarters. You will see the current amount of resources from the upper screen or the dashboard. Select troops and train
- them with different options available. Then select the enemy base for scouting.
- Once you tap on the scout mode, the enemy base will be shown. Swipe on the upper part of the screen to drag the view to the left or to the right.
- Once you decide to attack, tap on the attack button. Select air support from the bottom part to avail some air strikes. Tap on the place you want the air strike to be applied on.
- Draw the path for a single soldier by dragging on the screen.
- You can move the whole troop forward by swiping with two fingers together as it’s a multi-touch enabled game. The soldiers will fire automatically once they are close enough to the enemies.
- Available in many languages.
- Consistent graphical combination matching with the sound.
- Can’t be played online.
- Disgusting ads because of the free version.
If you like a lot of decent fights with less violation, this game is a very good option. The little troops have some automatic moves as they hide behind the obstacles. You will enjoy this and the other features during the actions for sure.
Download Links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment