DodgeSpot is a survival game brought to the market by JTD Games. It’s a very simplistic yet a challenging game that will test your ability to move your finger and eyes fast.
- This game was available for the Android devices on the app store on the 16th of September, 2014. Some graphical enhancements and game play updates are applied after that.
- A total of 9.8MB available space is required for the successful download and installation of this game.
- You will need to have at least version 2.3.3 of Android to be able to play this game in your Android device.
- It’s a free game. That means you can play this game without spending any money.
- The game controls are easy and simple that anyone can play this game. You will need to dodge using just a finger. You will see a spot assigned to you at the beginning. Drag it with your finger if any color comes near and make sure no color touches your spot.
- It’s better if you put your spot in the middle most of the time because the colors usually appear quickly on the screen from the edges.
- Improve your reflexive skill overtime because the colors will come to you faster as you play on.
- Very simple and attractive game environment that anyone can play it.
- The challenging progress of the game will hunt any game lover who likes to take new challenges and win them.
- Very good combination of colors, easy on the eyes.
- The difficulty levels are not defined in a proper or definite way.
- Limited features may sometimes tire off some players.
If you look at the DodgeSpot Android game first, you will think why on earth the developers has made this game, it’s so easy. But soon as you start playing, you will find that it’s meant only for the brave who can challenge speed and the illusion of colours. However, anyone can play this game endlessly at his leisure times and it gives pure enjoyment.
Download Links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment