Author interviews and book signings included as part of second annual Gary’s Book Club at 2015 CES
Gary’s Book Club, presented by Barnes & Noble at the CES 2015 is going to feature the most prominent technology writers who have written books on addressing business strategy, Internet culture and disruptive products and services. Those who will be attending the famous trade show will have the opportunity to meet these writers and even buy the books through Barnes & Noble along with hearing author interviews and having their books signed.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts
The CES 2015, owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association, is scheduled for January 6-9, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Gary’s Book Club is going to feature three CEA books for sale;
New York Times bestsellers The Comeback: How Innovation Will Restore the American Dream and Ninja Innovation: The Ten Killer Strategies of the World’s Most Successful Businesses (hardback and paperback) for purchase, written by CEA’s president and CEO Gary Shapiro. CEA’s newest book, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate, written by CEA’s Chief Economist Shawn DuBravac, Ph.D., will be available for advance, pre-release sale at the 2015 International CES.
“I can think of no better place than the International CES to launch CEA’s new book, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate, written by our own chief economist Shawn DuBravac. The book supports our mission to promote innovation by exploring how the world’s mass adoption of digital technologies portends the beginning of a new era for humanity,” said Shapiro. “We are also thrilled to welcome a robust group of incredible authors to the CEA stage for the second year. Their unmatched business and industry expertise will benefit and educate CES attendees on the transformations taking place within our industry and across society.”
Below is the list of all the tech authors who will be featured in Gary’s Book Club;
1. Aneesh Chopra, Innovative State: How New Technologies Can Transform Government
2. Shawn DuBravac, Ph.D, Digital Destiny: How the New Age of Data Will Transform the Way We Work, Live, and Communicate
3. Nicole Gallucci, Adversperience: The Convergence of Advertising & Experiential Marketing
4. Frank Gruber, Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktails Guide to Building, Growing & Celebrating Startup Success
5. Andrew Keen, The Internet is Not the Answer
6. Peter Nowak, Humans 3.0 -The Upgrading of the Species
7. Alexis Ohanian, Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed
8. Paul Paetz, Disruption by Design: How to Create Products That Disrupt and Then Dominate Markets
9. Anna van Slee & Carolyn Chandler, Adventures in Experience Design
10. Scott Steinberg, Make Change Work for You: 10 Ways to Future-Proof Yourself, Fearlessly Innovate, and Succeed Despite Uncertainty
11. Patrick Stroh, Business Strategy; Plan, Execute, Win!
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
12. Barry Wacksman and Chris Stutzman, Connected by Design: Seven Principles for Business Transformation through Functional Integration