Sports apparel giant Nike unveiled its NFL Super Bowl XLIX collection on Jan. 14. Both teams competing in the big game will wear the NFL Nike Elite 41 Uniform. Aside from the uniform, cleats and gloves, Nike will also supply the protagonists with sideline, training and lifestyle apparel.
Nike has unveiled its NFL Super Bowl XLIX collection.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
According to an official press release on Nike's official website, "the collection mirrors the electric atmosphere of the championship game, drawing inspiration from the shifting expression of the Arizona sky."
The two competing teams in the Super Bowl will sport the NFL Nike Elite 51 Uniform -- "a complete system of dress with Nike Pro Combat baselayer options working seamlessly with the jersey and pants," per Nike.com. The teams will also wear the Nike Pro Combat Hypercool 3.0 -- Super Bowl Edition to stay dry regardless of the weather.
Nike-sponsored athletes who will play during Super Bowl XLIX will wear the Nike Vapor Untouchable Cleat, which is made with polyester yarn, in their team color. The company's website says each pair is "the equivalent of five recycled plastic bottles."
The retail version of this product will feature a white Flyknit upper with platinum Nike Flywire cables and an orange Swoosh, per Nike.com.
The Nike update also says its sponsored athletes will wear the Nike Vapor Jet Knit Glove -- Super Bowl Edition aside from the Nike Vapor Untouchable Cleat. It has been tested by NFL players such as the New York Giants' Odell Beckham, Jr. Among its advantages are its one-piece knit back and advanced full-length Magnigrip surface.
Nike will also provide Super Bowl XLIX-participating athletes with sideline, training, lifestyle and Super Bowl Media Day apparel such as the following:
- Nike Tech Windrunner -- has a 26-degree chevron styling which will sport the Super Bowl XLIX logo on the front chest
- Nike Lunar TR 1 -- this training shoe was specially manufactured to be lightweight to facilitate quickness and protection for the user
- Nike Elite Coaches Polo -- this polo "blends traditional style with modern fabric applications," per Nike.com.
- Nike Fingertrap Max Trainer -- Nike hails this as one of its most versatile training shoes
- Nike Air Max Effort -- just like the Nike Lunar TR 1, this shoe puts a premium on comfort and protection for maximum performance
- Nike Field General -- this shoe is designed specifically for quarterbacks and football-specific training
- Nike Alpha Fly Rush Jacket -- the Super Bowl edition of this jacket "incorporates a subtle repeat of telescoping hexagonal cells inspired by the solar flares and shifting colors in the Arizona sky," according to Nike.com.
- Super Bowl Edition Media Day Tee -- a special shirt specifically designed for Super Bowl Media Day
- Nike Free Trainer 3.0 -- this shoe emphasizes support and breathability which makes the user feels he is training barefoot.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know