There won’t be any gaming enthusiast who isn’t familiar with The Sims -the great game that has been played on computers and consolesfor more than a decade now. Everyone loves the concept on which all the Sim’s games work like a whole living world under your own control. People, since they upgraded to smartphones and started playing games on them, have missed Sim’s a lot. Well now, there is a treat for you in the form of SimCity BuildIt that’s here to give you all that experience on your mobile.
Although the mobile game doesn’t work as the original game, but it carries all its essence in the core. Your game revolves around building your own city, in which you are can build everything from residential complexes to mega factories and many more amazing things.
- The SimCity Build It has been developed by Electronics Arts Inc. who has developed all the Sim’s games to date. Ever since the release, EA is trying to keep the game up-to-date so that the player’s interest stays intact.
- To run the game on your smartphone, you need to have at least Android 2.3.3, along with a dual core processor and 1 GB of RAM.
- Its download size is approximately 221 MB.
- The game is free to download and play while offers a wide range of app purchases.
- The game takes a bit of time to download and install. After that, once you have tapped the game icon, it will take a little bit of time to load and get running.
- The first thing you will notice is that it has some great graphics that are worth mentioning. The game has a plain interface, you just need to setup your accounts get connected and you are all prepared to build your own Metropolis.
- You have to plan everything for your city from sewage to buildings. To build anything, you will need materials and these materials are provided by factories that you build. Once you have built something, it will need time to complete and get running.
- The timers and cash are the things that act as in game currency - you need both of them to build your metropolis. Apart from,that you have the option of In App Purchases that will get you anything for a right price.
- The game has amazing graphics.
- You have huge amount of building option
- The timers and in game currency are sufficient.
- The gameplay won’t get boring as you develop your metropolis.
- The game is a bit heavy and drains battery.
- Many buildings are only available for purchase with real world cash.
SimCity BuildIt is an amazing game that you could go on playing for months as your city gets bigger and bigger. The only odd thing that will come in your path are the in app purchases which are quite costly and sometimes necessary to get going in the game.
Download Link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment
10 hours ago, 12:54pm CDT
10 hours ago, 12:42pm CDT
10 hours ago, 12:19pm CDT
10 hours ago, 12:15pm CDT
10 hours ago, 12:10pm CDT
10 hours ago, 12:02pm CDT
11 hours ago, 11:46am CDT
11 hours ago, 11:45am CDT
11 hours ago, 11:17am CDT
11 hours ago, 11:05am CDT