Shadowmatic is a puzzle game, but it’s not any normal puzzle game - it’s quite different from all those puzzle games that are available for smartphones. Shadowmatic gives a really new concept of puzzles; it has taken puzzle games to a whole new standard or one could say introduced a whole new genre to the puzzle games.
Shadowmatic is a stirring puzzle game. In the game, we are given a 3D object that is placed in front of a light source and forming a shadow on some wall. Your task is that you have to turn the object in all directions until the shadow of that object makes some recognizable image. In other words, using a 3D object, you have to create a 2D image. Rotating single object and creating a shadow seems easy, to add to the challenge you will be given multiple objects, and their combined shadow will be making an image - this part makes it hard and will surely get you working hard for a long time.
- The game was developed and release by Triada studios on 15th January 2015
- The current version on the game is 1.0.1
- It requires minimum iOS 6 to run
- Its download size is approximately 229 MB
- The game costs you $2.99 to download and play.
- The game will take bit of time to download and get running. Once it’s done with installation, you can tap and then it will take a few seconds to load its amazing graphics and start up. The game has a really simple design without anything extra being available. Once you are through the menus, you are ready to get going for some mental exercise.
- The objects could be rotated using single finger and to turn them along their axis, you need to use two fingers. When there are two objects, you will be given a separate button which will help you to switch between two objects by changing view. The controls are so easy and simple that once you know them, you won’t have any problem mastering them.
- If in any case, you are unable to form some meaningful shadow, you can get some help. Well this help isn’t free at all. You will notice a hint button on the screen and by pressing this, the game will give you some hint about aligning your object. The cost for 20 hints is around $1 and for about $8, you could get yourself 280 hints that are more than enough for the whole game.
- Amazing graphics.
- Great response to touches
- Easy to play and master.
- Game has a limited number of levels.
- The bar telling about solution is a bit inconsistent.
If you are bored of all those puzzle games out there on your smartphone, then give Shadowmatic a try. It will surely be worth it. The game has introduced a unique genre of puzzle games that people will surely love. Going through all those levels will put your brain through a great test that in the end you will surely pass.
Download Link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment