Assassin’s Creed’s a name that is known among all the game lovers around the globe. This game has made millions of fans over the past years and people of all ages are attracted towards the game.The smartphone and tablet users have been missing out on the Assassin’s Creed’s fun for a long time and have been looking forward for an Assassin’s Creed treat for themselves. Well, their wish has been granted in the form of Assassin’s Creed Pirates.
It’s a game that has been developed on the pirate’s concept of the original Assassin’s Creed Black Flags that was available for consoles and PC. People loved the pirating concept which was coupled with shipping on your own ship that destroyed and robbed the Galleons one after another.
Well, the Assassin’s Creed Pirates has been built entirely on the fishing part of the game. You will be sailing with a raised black flag through the high seas with your cannons loaded to bring down some treasure laden ships.
- The game has been developed byUbisoft Entertainment who have developed a great game which keeps the fun of original game in this smartphone and tablet game. The game has received some great upgrades to make it better and better over time.
- The current version on the game is 2.0.0.
- It requires minimum Android 4.0 to run.
- The game requires a device with some good specs because it has some great graphics that need a bit of memory and processing to run perfectly.
- Its download size is a bit high as compared to many other games on the PlayStore. You will need to download around 1.1GB of data before the game installs and runs.
- The game is free to download and play but you can buy a whole lot things through the In App Purchases which cost upto $100.
- The mobile version of the Assassins Creed is quite different from the original game as it is not based on the free-run concept. Instead, it is based on the free-sail concept. Plus you won’t be able to kill any Templars in one on one fights, instead you will be sinking ships.You will be given the character of Alonzo who takes over the ship from his master and then you are free to sail on your own and destroy and plunder any ship you want.
- There are many upgrades available for the ships. You could change the visual looks of the ship and add more firepower to the ship. You could change sails, body, and wheel while also add more cannons and front ends.
- The control of the ship is quite easy - you need to swipe the lower part of screen to turn the ship. If you are not in mood of sailing, just select destination from map and you will be there in no time.
- You will be given different quests, ranging from destroying ships to gathering food. You have to complete these quests to end the game. Sometimes, you will also get checkpoint races that must be completed in time.
- Great visual and sound effects.
- Unlimited sailing around the world.
- The gameplay is not a bit like original game.
Assassin’s Creed Pirates is an amazing pirate’s game even though it’s not even bit an assassin game. Yet, you will have a lot of fun sailing and destroying your enemies’ ships.
Download Link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment