There have been many childish games for people of all ages on the app stores. The childish game that tops the charts among all others is Cut the Rope. After the amazing success of the first part, its second part is out now with double fun – this time all packed in Cut the Rope 2.
After having some fun playing the Cut the Rope, now be ready for some more fun with Om Nom. Om Nom, the cute little creature who keeps on craving for more and more chocolate no matter what. Your duty is to help this sweet little buddy of yours to get some candy that he desires so desperately.It’s an amazing game filled with some awesome problems for you to solve. No matter what your age is, the game will make you a kid for some time with its cute and tricky gameplay.
- The game was developed byZeptoLab, the developer has done an amazing job in building the new game and adding whole lot of more fun to it without any hesitation regarding the users getting addicted to it.
- It requires minimum Android to run 2.3 or higher to run and most of the devices will support the game without any major lagging problems.
- The game is free to download and play while it offers many different types of in app purchases that at some really hard levels become a bit necessary but you could go through the entire game without them if you are sharp enough.
- A game that has been downloaded nearly 50 Million times will surely have something extraordinary to itself. But strangely,Cut the Rope 2 is a game that doesn’t have anything extraordinary in it and it has achieved thisamazing feat without any problems. The secret behind this is that its really simple.
- All you have to do is help your tiny candy-craving creature reach its candy and you will be done with a level. Well, it isn’t as simple as it sounds. It’s a million times harder than this. You have to plan everything out because there are thousands of obstacles that could stop your simple and straight forward path.
- In this game, you will get around 120 new levels which you have to clear and after these 120 levels, surely Om Nom will still be hungry for more. The second installment doesn’t add many new things to the original game. You will be hunting for candies while you and they are afloat in the air or water.
- The game is energy based and you get lives which once depleted, you will have to wait for a specific time for them to regenerate. As soon as they are regenerated, you are ready to go on some candy hunting once again.
- Simple yet great colourful graphics.
- 120+ levels for you to clear.
- Really easy to play.
Cut the Rope 2 is an amazing game that keeps the fun from the first installment alive and adds many new features to the original game. It will get you busy for quite some time as you help Om Nom get to some candy.
Download Link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment