Turbo,the amazing movie by Dream Works, was something new. It brought racing into animation but with a great twist. The game introduced racing in the least known for or earlier thought to be the slowest form of racing, which was Snail racing. Well, the concept was thought to be a bit slow before the movie release, but once it was released in the cinemas, people were amazed to see the movie as the nitrous charged snail raced through race tracks with roaring super charged cars.
Well, many users after watching the movie wanted to have some more snail racing fun. But unfortunately, there was nothing to fulfil their craving. But after some wait, Dream Works has released an official game for the movie.The game was developed in collaboration with PIKPOK who was a worldwide hit and it took no time for the game to hit around 50 Million downloads. This is quite a great achievement in today’s app market.
- The game was developed by PIKPOK, who have kept the quality and game experience to the highest level that they had set with their earlier games. They are updating the game regularly to provide users with some more fun over the time.
- The current version of the game is 2.0.3
- It requires minimum Android 2.3 to run and any device, even ones with mediocre specs, will run this game quite well.
- Its download size for the game is approximately 108 MB
- The game is free to download and play. The app also offers many in-app purchases ranging from $1-100 that the user can purchase if he wants to.
- Turbo Fast is a snail racing game – most of the people will expect it to be a Snail vs. Cars game but it is nothing like that. The only thing that looks familiar to racing cars is the track. The tracks in the game are miniature tracks that are laid out in just like those from the Hot Wheels games that people used to enjoy.One could easily say that this game is a sort of hot wheels spinoff where cars are replaced with snails. The concept of the game is no doubt amazing. You will have to race against other snails on a three lane track with your turbo charged snail.
- The in-game currency is tomatoes that you have to collect while racing along the track. These could be later used to purchase different items from the in-game store.
- The game gives you the option to choose between tilt, tap, virtual joystick, or touch to control the movement of your snail. So just take control of your snail and help it in beating all the other turbo charged snails.
- Great visuals and sounds.
- Amazing gameplay and control.
Turbo Fast is an amazing racing game that isn’t about car or any other thing that you usually see on TV. It’s about snail racing, not ordinary snails but turbo charged snails. This game has some turbo charged fun it so tighten your seatbelts before you get going.
Download Link: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.
Leave a Comment