Shanghai seems to have plans for its very own Disneyland-themed shows. And they will rival the real thing in the US of A.
Shanghai Disney Resort in China seems to have a thing about it. And that is its sheer resemblance on a small scale to the real thing in the Land of Opportunity. It is still in the pipeline. But once the facility and entertainment center gets built it will rival many others of its ilk spread all over the world.
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
Bob Iger who is the head of this project in the Sino-Sphere is responsible for the mass children’s stimulation source. And he has got a good thing going.
Disneytown and Wishing Star Park are part and parcel of Shanghai Disney Resort. Bob Iger said that they were planning on constructing a unique experience for the Chinese that was based on the best of both East and West.
The rich and variegated heritage of Chinese Civilization along with its cultural wisdom and age-old secrets would be fully explored in the project. And the fun of the West would go into the mix as an entertaining factor for both children and adults alike.
“We are building something truly special here in Shanghai that not only showcases the best of Disney’s storytelling but also celebrates and incorporates China’s incredibly rich heritage to create a one-of-a-kind destination that will delight and entertain the people of China for generations to come,” said Iger speaking to media.
“We are taking everything we’ve learned from our six decades of exceeding expectations – along with our relentless innovation and famous creativity to create a truly magical place that is both authentically Disney and distinctly Chinese.”
The new complex of mass media saturation will surely stimulate and titillate the senses of the common people to no end. It will showcase such cartoon characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck not to mention Goofy. And the local Chinese flavor will be added for some adventurous rides in magical and mystical lore.
The utter fizzy calories of fun and fantasy that the hoi polloi will take in will serve to relax and rejuvenate their five senses completely and thoroughly. And there will be Tomorrowland, a special theme-based area of Shanghai Disney Resort.
Among some of the other main attractions along the way will be:
- Fantasyland: A home of the Castle and the Seven Dwarves alongside Peter Pan, a character that never grows old.
- Treasure Cove: The buccaneer themed place has a “Pirates of the Caribbean” scene in it.
- Adventure Isle: Visitors can step inside the Lost World and discover figurative gold. And the Roaring Rapids are part of this journey.
- Mickey Avenue: Mickey and his friends will entertain the crowds with their silly antics and funny mannerisms.
- Gardens of Imagination: A virtual zoological park, the wonders of Nature will get explored and it will serve to surprise and shock the scads who come to see the displays in a novel way.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad