In its 80+ year tradition of producing high quality cameras, Fujifilm has once again come out with the FUJIFILM X70, the lightest and smallest camera within its X-series model; and the photo equipment packs a punch with an APS-C sized sensor.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Suitable for snapshots and landscapes and everything in-between, the new X-70 comes with a FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 lens (35mm format equivalent of 28mm). its APS-C sized X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor and EXR Processor II image processing capability empowers it to function any professional or amateur photographer would desire it to function.
And another important thing: the X70 is the first X-Series model to offer a touchscreen display that rotates 180 degrees enabling users to shoot from up high, down low and capture selfies.
Some of the key features of the Fujifilm X70 camera are -
- New FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 lens for a wide range of shooting conditions from landscapes to snapshots!
- High-quality finish and easy operation encourage creativity
- Compact body with an APS-C sized X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor and EXR Processor II image processing engine
- The first 180° tilting touchscreen LCD in an X-Series camera
- Dedicated accessories to expand the world of the X70
- Easy operation and a premium finish
- Perfect your photos with Film Simulation modes and other creative features
- Intuitive operation with the touchscreen display
- Digital Tele-converter*11 with three settings
- AF system with Zone and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving subjects
- Full HD video with the X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor
- Built in Wi-Fi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
- Premium accessory line-up
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
This is one camera that promises to give value for money and time while providing the best in photography for the future. It’s price is currently unknown, but it will become available in the market as from February 2016.