If you are a professional photographer or video creator, then the new EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR digital camera made by Canon USA might be the photo or video technology gadget for you. It comes preloaded with a lot of firsts, and it is a flagship photo-video camera that captures stunning images or shots that get the photographer recommended to better business prospects.
The EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera comes with 20.2 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors that enhances functional speed and fascinating image results. This camera captures images that are distinctively high-res at a speed of about 14 frames per second while also playing out the ability to produce high-definition 4K videos using the Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus technology owned solely by Canon.
Some of the most telling features that users will enjoy from the EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera are -
• 20.2 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor;
• Shooting speeds of about 14 frames per second (fps) with Auto Exposure (AE) and predictive AF for viewfinder shooting and up to 16 fps in Live View mode;
• Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors that transfer image data at extremely high speed for extended bursts during continuous shooting – up-to-170 consecutive RAW images at 14 fps;
• Capable of shooting 4K 60P and Full HD 120P video with Dual Pixel CMOS AF;
• Enhanced wireless functionality (with the optional accessory Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8) that supports the new high-speed IEEE 802.11ac standard and the ability to easily transfer photos and videos to compatible smartphones using Canon’s Camera Connect app;
• Digital Lens Optimizer to help correct aberrations in-camera (a feature that previously required post-processing on an external computer);
• Improved 61-point viewfinder AF with expanded coverage and all AF-points selectable and supported to a maximum aperture of f/8;
• Improved AI Servo III+ predictive AF algorithm for better accuracy;
• Continuous red illumination of all AF points within the camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder II.
• Compatibility with both CF and CFast memory cards for optimal performance and versatility.
“The innovations within Canon’s new EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera clearly set a new standard for professional cameras,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “In developing the EOS-1D X Mark II camera, we looked to incorporate user-requested performance enhancements to bring professional photographers the ultimate EOS camera, a camera that has matured and been developed to meet their evolving needs.”
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
The EOS-1D X Mark II is encased in a magnesium alloy body that is weather-resistant and highly rugged. It will begin shipping to authorized Canon USA dealers by April 2016 at an estimated retail price of $5,999 (MSRP) or $6,299 for the Premium Kit which includes a 64GB CFast memory card and card reader.