For 14 consecutive years, Pepsi has been the official sponsor of the Super Bowl Halftime Show and soft drink partner of the NFL, and it is painting the Bay Area and the whole of California and the rest of the country blue to make this Super Bowl 50 a memorable one for all Americans.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
To this end, the drink company is bringing several new activations and content to the game, and these include –
• Pepsi Super Bowl Advertisement “Joy of Dance” starring R&B singer and actress Janelle Monae. A new Pepsi advert for the Super Bowl 50 was unveiled on February 4 and it celebrates the heritage of the soft drink over the years.
• Kola House at Pier 70 which features an exclusive preview of Kola House by Pepsi
• Pepsi Partners with DIRECTV to provide ultimate experience at Pier 70 – where Pepsi is partnering with DIRECTV to bring three days of great music, art, and technology to residents of San Francisco while the Super Bowl 50 lasted.
• Pepsi Rookie of the Year Award – where the soft drink company will be announcing NFL Rookie of the Year award at Pepsi Friday Night Live on February 5 at Pier 70.
• Pepsi Helmets and F!ZZ at NFL Experience – where very large life helmets of about 5 feet tall will line the entrance of the Moscone Center to great NFL Experience fans as they come in.
• Pepsi Fan Deck at Levi’s Stadium
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here
The Super Bowl represents the culmination of a season-long activation for PepsiCo and its brands, which also include Doritos, with its hugely successful "Crash the Super Bowl" contest; Gatorade, which fuels athletes on the field and is a staple of Super Bowl sidelines and locker rooms; Mountain Dew, who is back with a hilarious in-game advertisement for the first time in more than 15 years; and Tostitos, which helps fans "Party Like a Pro."