Porsche Panamera is a saloon that will offer you both characteristics of luxury car and a sports car.
The new Porsche Panamera is in town and it has everything you could dream from a Porsche ever. The brilliant thing about this car is that it has everything that a car enthusiast wants in his vehicle. It will offer the taste of luxury with a performance of a genuine sports car. Amazing isn’t it? This luxury saloon is all set to make its debut. This car is a Gran Turismo in reality which has been realigned in this model.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Panamera has come a long way in order to go to its current second generation module. Porsche has certainly paid great attention to the technology and mechanism used in this model in order to make it a great one. It is getting at the front to become one of the best performance oriented luxury cars of all times.
This car is pretty different from other Porsche cars in the department of looks. It is a much longer car then the regular models. It is a sporty car for sure with pronounced shoulders, dynamic dimensions and a fast roof line. It speaks of luxury and speed just by its looks.
This new Porsche Panamera has a new outlook and interior as well. It has the black panel surfaces which complement it’s over all looks. The cockpit has user friendly display system that will be used for controlling major functions of car. Along with that one can bid good bye to hard conventional keys for this car. This car has intelligent display that can work on driver’s customized commands.
This luxury sedan will showcase V6 and V8 engines which will be bi-turbo in nature. These are designed specially to reduce noise and emission by many folds. It will be available for sale in a few months.
Main features of the 2017 Porsche Panamera includes:
- 911 design language with a much more dynamic flyline
- Plenty of functionality and easy interaction in the Porsche Advanced Cockpit
- New V6 and V8 biturbo engines with ample power and full-bodied sound
- A luxury saloon that can take to the race track
- Next generation assistance systems
- The new Porsche Advanced Cockpit
- New engines in detail: more power, better fuel efficiency
- Porsche uses complex twin-scroll turbochargers
- At the rear, the roof line becomes the charismatic Porsche flyline
- The new design is even more dynamic proportions
- Three-dimensionality characterises the doors and wings
- Porsche operating philosophy – future-based interpretation