The McLaren Boss denies the news of a new F1 being launched in the near future.
A few days earlier, we met with a new and exciting rumor of getting a brand new McLaren F1. Every car enthusiast who loves F1 rejoiced on this news. However it looks like that the celebrations were momentary. The McLaren Boss just denied this rumor and said that there is no new F1 for the near future.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
F1 was introduced 20 years ago and was regarded as the fastest and coolest super car of its time. McLaren has been producing many other cars since then. However F1 has always been the inspiration behind all of these models that we get to see now.
F1 is still regarded as one of the ionic supercars. This is the reason when a UK based magazine AutoCar published an article about a new F1, it became the new trend. Many customers and car fanatics came forward to celebrate this pleasant news.
On the other hand when journalists went to McLaren Boss, Mike Flewitt, for an official word on the story, he replied with denying the news of a new F1. According to CarandDriver, he said that he would not like to comment on the article being published. Later on he dwelled on the fact that customers and fans ask excessively for a new F1 every other day.
He said that many people ask for a 3 seater V-12 McLaren F1 to be produced. He also added that he can’t recommend this kind of idea to move forward as it is not a good marketing idea for an iconic sports car. He said that everyone including the company loves F1 but they are not going to make a new one in future.
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
However we can still hope for a modernized version of McLaren F1 that would pay homage to the original car.