The Race Ready Veloster Concept is designed for 2016 SEMA show
SEMA show this year will be showcasing some of the brilliant vehicle ideas and designs from auto makers of all size and shapes. Hyundai has partnered up with Gurnade in order to bring about a Race Ready Veloster Concept which is going to be a race ready concept for the show.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
The Race Ready Veloster Concept will portray an aggressive look for a Veloster. It will showcase a front splitter, racing canards, integrated flares, and a customized rear spoiler too.
According to the head of Gurnade, Joshua Cloud, the company always looks forward to build up high fi modulated designs. This is the reason when Hyundai asked them to join for venture they agreed to it pretty happily and with loads of enthusiasm.
“Gurnade has always been drawn to the uniquely aggressive lines of the production Veloster,” said Joshua Cloud, owner of Gurnade, Inc.
“So when Hyundai approached us with the opportunity to develop one of their vehicles for SEMA, we didn’t hesitate to create the Gurnade Veloster Concept. It leverages all the strengths of the Veloster and takes it where we always envisioned it could go.”
This new Race Ready Veloster Concept will have an engine of 845 Motorsports intercooler, downpipe and cold air intake. It will also feature ARK Performance cat back exhaust. The car will come with Rotiform 19-inch OZT three-piece forged wheels and Toyo competition spec tires.
The car is supposed to get a magic magenta high quality paint job with Lightener Motorsports custom fender flared and grille. The interior of Race Ready Veloster Concept is supposed to be top notch too.
It will have Cobra Nogaro racing seats, Takata racing harness for safety, Pierce Motorsports roll cage and LED Glow lightening too. It will also showcase an excellent multimedia support by providing an experience of Creative Car Tunes audio system.
According to Hyundai, key modifications to the Gurnade Veloster Concept include:
- 845 Motorsports intercooler, downpipe and cold-air intake
- 845 Motorsports ECU tune
- Synapse blow-off valve
- ARK Performance cat-back exhaust
- NEO Motorsports coil-overs and 6-piston big brake kit
- Pierce Motorsports strut bar, rear torsion bar, and tie brace
- Rotiform 19-inch OZT three-piece forged wheels
- Toyo competition-spec tires
- PPG Refinish Magic Magenta paint
- Lightner Motorsports custom fender flares and grille
- EPR carbon-fiber front spoiler, side sills, and rear garnish
- Seibon carbon-fiber hood and hatch
- ARK Performance carbon-fiber spoiler
- Tippett Auto Design vented bumper cover
- Cappelletti Design custom headlamps and foglamps
- Front crash bar
- InShane Design paint protection
- Cobra Nogaro racing seats
- Takata racing harnesses
- Pierce Motorsports roll cage
- Glowshift gauges and LEDGlow lighting
- SoCal Garage Works carbon-fiber steering wheel
- Phoenix Gold subwoofer and amplifier with Stinger audio system wiring
- Creative Car-Tunes audio system
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
This Race Ready Veloster Concept will be showcased by Hyundai in the SEMA show which is happening in a few weeks.