Sony Ericsson unveiled the W705 Walkman phone and Wireless Home Audio System MBS-900 today in conjunction with the MTV Europe Music Awards where Sony Ericsson is one of the main sponsors.
Using Wi-Fi to connect to broadband hot spots, consumers can use their W705 to go online for the best songs or most popular YouTube video clips or stream tunes wirelessly to the stylish MBS-900 speaker via Bluetooth.
Features of the W705 Walkman phone include:
* Award-winning clear audio experience – listen to music as it was meant to be heard
* Desktop direct search to online music – Go online for the best songs and most popular videos on YouTube
* Wi-Fi™ and DLNA certified™ – connect the way you want
* PlayNow™ arena - a complete range of mobile entertainment
* Shake control – switch tracks and control the volume with the flick of a wrist
* SensMe™ - create playlists based on mood rather than artists or genres
* Large 2.4” screen – view websites and emails with high clarity
* Automatic rotation – switch from portrait to landscape with just a tilt of the phone
* Google Maps™ for Mobile – never get lost again
* 3.2 megapixel camera – snap and share your favourite images via Bluetooth
* FM radio with TrackID™ - listen to the radio while on the move
* 4GB memory card – store up to 3900 songs**
Also announced today is the W705u Walkman™. UMA enables users to seamlessly roam between the mobile network and local area networks thanks to GSM/Wi-Fi dual capabilities. The W705u is exclusive to the operator Orange in markets where Orange is present.
The W705 and W705u (exclusive to Orange) support GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 and UMTS/HSPA 900/2100.
W705 will be available in selected markets from Q1 2009 in the colours Luxury Silver and Passionate Red. W705u (exclusive to Orange) will be available from Q1 2009 in the colour.
The Wireless Home Audio System MBS-900 will be available from Q1 2009.
Via this Sony Ericsson announcement.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details