HANNspree known for their funny themed TVs has unveiled what the company calls the world's smallest full HD LCD HDTV.
The HANNspree HT09 is the world’s first 28-inch (27.5” viewable) LCD HDTV with full HD 1080p resolution.
HANNspree's HT09 includes multiple device inputs including two HDMI ports, which allows you to connect to additional consumer electronic devices such as a PC, HD set-top box, gaming console, or a Blu-ray Disc player. With a built-in VGA port, the HT09 can also be used as monitor for a PC or notebook PC.
Other feature highlights of this stylish small TV include
- Integrated Clear QAM tuner: Ability for users to view HD channels without a set-top box
- 3ms (GtG): Helps eliminate motion blur and provides smoother scene transitions.
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio: Maximum picture coverage when using the display in monitor-mode; ideal for gamers.
- Universal Remote: Stylish remote control allowing users to program other consumer electronic devices such as a DVD player.
- Built-in Digital Tuner: Compliant in advance of the February 2009. DTV transition.
- Dolby Digital Surround Sound: Delivers enhanced audio experience using just two speakers.
- Energy Star 3.0 Compliant
The HANNspree HT09 is available now on Amazon.com for $475.99.
Buy Now: Sony PlaysStation VR In Stock Here