Verizon Wireless officially announced a new hot touchscreen phone after they dazzled the masses with the BlackBerry Storm. Now Verizon offers the Samsung Omnia Windows Smartphone starting today at their site.
Verizon Wireless has priced the Samsung Omnia for $249.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.
The Samsung Omnia is an all-in-one smartphone with state-of-the-art features, including Samsung’s innovative TouchWiz™ user interface which has specially designed widgets to customize and personalize the way customers use the phone. These bright and colorful icons provide a one-touch access point to customers’ favorite and most commonly used applications and features. The Samsung Omnia also features a full on-screen QWERTY keyboard for fast text messaging, mobile IM and e-mail messages.
Key features and capabilities of the Samsung Omnia from Verizon Wireless include:
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
- Access to multiple e-mail accounts with Microsoft Direct Push for corporate users
- Over-the-air synchronization of contacts, calendars and task lists with Microsoft Exchange Server
- Supports Microsoft’s System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 that provides customers with software distribution capabilities and security-enhanced access to company data while they are away from the office
Don't Miss: Sam's Club Black Friday 2016 Details
- Face Detection – centers on a face when taking a picture
- Panorama, split shot and anti-shake camera settings
- SmileShot – enables the camera to detect when a person is smiling and automatically takes a picture when in the SmileShot mode
The Omnia will be available through all sales channels including Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on Dec. 8th.
You can order your Omnia on the Verizon shop.