Today Walmart announced 100 additional toy Rollbacks, weeks before Black Friday arrives.
This week in all stores and online at Walmart.com, the prices of more than 100 toys will be rolled back, many at an additional 20% and 30% savings, and will last through the Christmas shopping period.
These new savings are in addition to the Walmart 100 toys for $10 previously announced, and bring to you additional savings on many more of this season’s hottest toys.
Don't Miss: The NES Classic In Stock at these Stores
Walmart’s latest toy rollbacks include popular licensed toys, interactive toys, favorite games, active role play items and more. A few samples of these additional savings include:
- Bakugan starter pack – $8 (33% savings)
- Rocky the Robot – $49 (17% savings)
- Buzz Lightyear Talking Action Figure – $29 (17% savings)
- Star Wars Light Saber – $15 (25% savings)
- Barbie I Can Be Playsets with Doll – $15 (25% savings)
- Playskool Step Start Walk ‘N Ride or Ball Popper – $17 (32% savings)
- FurReal Friends Lulu My Cuddlin’ Kitty – $38 (24% savings)
- Air Hogs Laser Zero Gravity - $29 (28% savings)
- Fisher-Price Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX Ride-On – $178 (10% savings)
- Jakks Sweet Oven Makeover -- $24 (20% savings)
- More games like Candyland, Yahtzee and Chutes & Ladders - $5 (37% savings)
Shop for these toy deals now on Walmart.
Walmart is battling in the toy sector against ToysRUs, who just released their Big Book over the weekend with tons of savings. And of course Amazon has a huge toy section as well. The holiday shopping season is on.
See also our report on the potentially looming Walmart and Amazon Black Friday Price War.
More Black Friday 2009 Deal News.