My last Windows Phone 7 Round-Up was back at the end of August. Since then we've seen some pretty substantial changes come to the line-up, including rumors of AT&T exclusivity and (contradictory) rumors of a T-Mo launch event. Here's my updated list;
1. The LG C900: is now known to be launching on November 8th. It will be revealed at the October 11th press event with AT&T. The C900 has a sliding QWERTY keyboard, and a big fancy touchscreen. It will launch alongside...
5. The HTC Schubert/HD7: has a single-cut aluminum body and a 1 GHz processor, plus 576 MB of RAM and 8 GB of storage. It has been spotted recently with a gorgeous 4.3" display and is expected to be around $765 off-contract. We can expect the HD7 to launch as a "flagship" WP7 phone.
6. The HTC Mondrian: has been sighted in a WP7 video commercial. This phone is also known as the HTC Spark and has a 1 GHz processor, 3.7" display, 512 MB of RAM and a 5 MP camera. Expect both GSM and CDMA connectivity. 8 GB of memory seems likely.
7. The HTC Mozart: now appears to be a separate device from the Schubert. It is expected to hit the UK in October and may have a 3.7" TFT LCD display and 800 x 480 resolution. Expect b/g/n WiFi, GPS, A-GPS and Bluetooth 2.1. It has a 1 GHz processor and 8 GB of memory, plus an 8 MP camera and 720p recording.
8. The LG E900: has recently been outed by a Korean newspaper. It will be marketed as the Optimus 7 and pack a 3.8" touchscreen and a 1 GHz processor. Expect a healthy 16 GB of on-board storage and a 1500 mAH battery. It is expected to launch in Europe in October and the US in November. AT&T may be the carrier.
9. The Samsung Omnia 7: may prove to be Verizon's first WP7 smartphone. It is definitely headed to that carrier, and we've seen video of it running as well. Leaked specs give this baby a 4" display and around 8 GB of storage.