The Amazon Black Friday Countdown Sale has launched and the first deal is available now. The theme of the new Amazon Black Friday Countdown Sale is "Listen." The Nov. 19 deals will include headsets, audio systems and speakers. All deals will be featured again on the Amazon Gold Box.
The deal of the day is available now. The Monster Turbine In-Ear Speakers are on sale for $58.99 (list: $179.95).
Monster Turbine High-Performance In-Ear Headphones come with a variety of sound isolating ear tips to fit any ear canal, tangle-resistant cables, and black chrome metal housing to get you to the purest sound. Each pair also comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
Below you find a list of deals that Amazon will be offering throughout the day.
Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals include:
- Yamaha RX-V1065BL 7.2-Channel Digital Home Theater Receiver - $279 (list: $999.95)
- Livio Internet Radio Featuring Pandora(WiFi Only, Black) - $99.99 (list: $199.99)
- Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling - $69.99 (list: $169.99)
- Infinity Classia PSW310CH 10" Powered Subwoofer with Dual 10" Passive Radiators (Single, Cherry) - $299.99 (list: $1,199.99)
- Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-Inch X 9-Inch, 460-Watt 5-Way Speakers - $74.99 (list: $180)
- iHome iP46 Portable Speaker System for iPod (Black) - $59.99 (list: $99.99)
There will be more deals like last weekend also outside of the gold box. Amazon has matched Best Buy and Walmart early Black Friday deals in the past weeks. All the Amazon Black Friday deals will be available during a limited time window tomorrow, with the featured Deal of the Day available the entire day.
Note that Amazon has changed the way Lightning deals work today. You now have to checkout within 15 minutes to get the Lightning Deal discount. Read the details.
The Black Friday deals are shaping up for the weekend. There are already several very hot deals available. As last weekend showed, the best deals sell out extremely fast. So stay tuned with the I4U News Black Friday coverage to not miss deal. Follow us on Twitter.