Motorola Titanium will go on sale July 24 for $149.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade and $100 mail-in rebate.
Sprint unveiled the Motorola Titanium back in May. Today the carrier announced the release date and pricing. Motorola Titanium will go on sale July 24 for $149.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade and $100 mail-in rebate. The Titanium is America’s first Android 2.1 (Éclair) smartphone with best-in-class Nextel Direct Connect for Push-to-Talk. As the successor to the popular Motorola i1 launched by Sprint in 2010, Motorola Titanium is sleek and attractive, yet durable. It features a full QWERTY keyboard and 3.1-inch touchscreen display for a feature-rich, business-class experience. Built military-grade tough, Motorola Titanium is designed to meet Military Specification 810G for dust, shock, vibration, low pressure, solar radiation, high temperature and low temperature.
Don't Miss: Biggest Super Bowl TV Bargain Deals
key features of Motorola Titanium include:
- Support for Nextel Direct Connect Services, including Direct Connect, Group Connect®, International Direct Connect®, DirectSendSM, Group Messaging and NextMail®
- Android Market™ for access to more than 200,000 applications, widgets and games available for download
- Google™ mobile services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Talk™, Google Maps™ with Navigation, syncing with Google Calendar™ and YouTube™
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®) and personal (POP3 & IMAP) email, calendar and contacts
- 5-megapixel auto-focus camera with camcorder, 4x zoom and LED flash
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Stereo Bluetooth®
- GPS navigation
- microSD slot, with a 2GB memory card included, supporting up to 32GB
- 1820 mAh Lithium-ion battery