New Amazon Tablet ships November 15. Pre-order now, or it is gone.
Amazon is not taking any chances to make the Kindle Fire a success. Jeff Bezos surprised with a price point below $200. The $199 Kindle Fire does also not disappoint on features and specifications. The question is now: Can Amazon make enough Kindle Fire tablets to satisfy demand? The Kindle Fire is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The 7-inch iPad killer will ship on November 15.
The feature highlights of the Kindle Fire include:
- 8 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
The Kindle Fire Specifications include:
- 7-inch IPS screen with 1024x600px resolution
- 8 hour reading battery life
- USB 2.0
- 8GB Storage
- 14.6 ounce weight
More details on Amazon.