New Amazon Tablet ships November 15. Pre-order now, or it is gone.
Amazon is not taking any chances to make the Kindle Fire a success. Jeff Bezos surprised with a price point below $200. The $199 Kindle Fire does also not disappoint on features and specifications. The question is now: Can Amazon make enough Kindle Fire tablets to satisfy demand? The Kindle Fire is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The 7-inch iPad killer will ship on November 15.
Amazon did not just make another tablet. They really thought about it and offer cool stuff like accelerated web browsing with Amazon Silk powered by their cloud infrastructure.
The feature highlights of the Kindle Fire include:
- 8 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
The Kindle Fire Specifications include:
- 7-inch IPS screen with 1024x600px resolution
- 8 hour reading battery life
- USB 2.0
- 8GB Storage
- 14.6 ounce weight
More details on Amazon.