The Walmart Black Friday 2011 Sale will launch in stores at 10pm tonight. You should be in line by now to have a chance on getting one of the sought-after Walmart Black Friday 2011 Doorbuster deals.
The Walmart Black Friday 2011 Sale will launch in stores in less than 5 hours on the East Coast. Are you already in line at a Walmart Store? If not you might not have a chance on getting your hands on the deals to get at the Walmart Black Friday 2011 Sale we have listed below. Below we feature 15 highlights from the Walmart Black Friday 2011 Ad. It is not all gold that shines on first glance. Best Buy is beating Walmart in more deals than I remember they did in the past. The deals where Best Buy is more aggressive are marked below. Maybe you want to change lines in last minute?
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
There are though still plenty of reasons to shop the Walmart Black Friday Sale online on Thanksgiving Day and in stores starting at 10pm Thanksgiving Day. We have put together the Walmart Black Friday Shopping Guide that explains how you have a chance on getting your hands on the limited doorbuster deals.
Deals to get at the Walmart Black Friday 2011 Sale:
- $99.96 limited Edition Blue Wii Console
- $49 LG BD610 Blu-ray Player (See Best Buy for better Deal)
- $49 Kodak C1450 14MP Digital Camera
- $248 40-inch Emerson LC401EM2F 1080p LCD HDTV (See Best Buy for better Deal)
- $498 51-inch Samsung 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV
- $998 65-inch Toshiba 1080p 120Hz HDTV
- $98 19-inch Sansui 720p LCD HDTV (See Best Buy for better Deal)
- $248 15.6-inch HP Laptop
- $198 15.6-inch Compaq Laptop (See Best Buy for better Deal)
- $199.96 Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect and FREE $50 Gift Card (The BEST!)
- $188 32-inch Emerson HDTV
- $598 42-inch Vizio 3D LED 240Hz Wi-Fi HDTV
- $99.96 Sony PSP Core Pack Console (available already today at Target)
- Video Game Deals start at $10
- DVD and Blu-ray Movie Deals start at $1.96
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs