Verizon customers can for the first time watch the Super Bowl live on their smartphones. All you need is the free NFL Mobile App.
This year you can watch the Super Bowl Game live on your computer for free. If you are Verizon customer you can also watch the Super Bowl 2012 live on your smartphone. To watch the Super Bowl XLVI on your Verizon smartphone you need the NFL Mobile App.
Don't Miss: Super Bowl 2017 Ads
The NFL Mobile App is available for the Apple iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets. The NFL Mobile App is available for free on iTunes and Android Market. The NFL Mobile App offers much more than the Super Bowl 2012 live video feed.
- Game Center featuring live audio, current drive chart, real-time scores and stats
- View the latest news and videos, scheduled games, breaking news and NFL tweets.
- Quick access to your NFL.com fantasy team and / or select up to 16-players to view statistics
- Post comments via Facebook and NFL.com - Detailed player pages, injury reports, plus follow specific players and teams
- Watch every touchdown from every game of the season on one live channel, NFL RedZone - Live TV (NFL Network, ESPN Monday Night Football, NBC Sunday Night Football & NFL Thursday Night Football)
- Game Center features including in-game highlights
Sprint and AT&T customers are out of luck. Only Verizon is offering the live Super Bowl video stream for mobile phones. See also our report on the Free Super Bowl 2012 Online Video Cast details.
Watch all released Super Bowl 2012 Ads Now! The Super Bowl 2012 is taking place in Indianapolis on Sunday. Just like last year, I4U News will be featuring again the Super Bowl for Geeks Guide. Of course the Super Bowl 2012 for Geeks Guide will be all about the Super Bowl Commercials and not the game. Watch the first 2012 Super Bowl Ads in our Super Bowl Ad Video Gallery. For even more Super Bowl 2012 Ads coverage visit our new Super Bowl Ads Blog.