The famous singer Erykah Badu performed recently for the king of Swaziland. When criticized for being hypocritical, Erykah said that she considered herself an artist first and was apolitical.
May 2 2014, 3:28am CDT
Our top moments of the week: 11. Best Mass Exodus: HBO's new series The Leftovers follows the aftermath of a Rapture-like event where 2 percent of the world's population mysteriously vanishes without a trace. Three years later, people are still mourning the sudden loss of their loved ones, as well as the famous ones that never returned. When Kevin goes to a local bar to get away from the hoopla su ...
Full article at: tvguide
Jul 3 2014, 1:52pm CDT
Source: The Superficial
- Tilda Swinton did an AMA. [Lainey Gossip]
- Nicki Minaj threw a lamp shade at Iggy Azalea if I’m reading this right. [Dlisted]
- The Force Is Strong With This Selfie [theCHIVE]
- How the hell did these two even end up in the same place? [Fishwrapper]
- Jessica Alba is cleavagey. [Popoholic]
- Beyonce just overthrew Oprah. [Starpulse]
- Erykah Badu doesn’t give a fuck about your news report. [tooFab]
- Yes, Nicola Peltz is hot, but how well does she wax a Ferrari? ...
Full article at: The Superficial
Jul 1 2014, 8:00am CDT
• 12 movies Roger Ebert hated, but we all love! – HLN TV • Are Beyoncé and Jay Z in couple’s therapy? – Your Tango • Erykah Badu interrupted a live news broadcast. – The Frisky • 13 foreign versions of your most beloved TV characters. – Bustle … More »Crush Links: Beyoncé And Jay Z May Be In Couples Therapy is a post from Crushable - Entertainment, Ho ...
Full article at: Crushable
Jun 30 2014, 2:00pm CDT
Source: The Business Insider
Erykah Badu awkwardly interrupted a local Pix11 newscast in New York on Saturday. As reporter Mario Diaz was doing a live shot discussing Shia LaBeouf's latest legal issues, Badu walked up and tried to kiss him. Diaz pushed the singer away while telling viewers he "couldn't avoid a fan just now," without realizing who the intruder was. Badu later tweeted an apology to Diaz: @MarioPIX11 sorry Mario. :-))))) — ErykahBadoula (@fatbellybella) June 28, 2014 But clearly th ...
Full article at: The Business Insider
Jun 30 2014, 10:37am CDT
Source: The Hollywood Gossip
Give Erykah Badu an A for effort.
And a W for weird.
The singer stole the spotlight from New York's Pix 11 reporter Mario Diaz on Friday when the journalist tried to report on Shia LaBeouf's arrest... only for Badu to make an obscene gesture in the background.
And then go in for a kiss on live television!
Erykah Badu Tries to Kiss Reporter
Badu initially denied that it was her in the segment, but she later confirmed her unusual appearance with an ...
Full article at: The Hollywood Gossip
Jun 30 2014, 8:35am CDT
WPIX Reporter Mario Diaz was wrapping up a live report on the arrest of another celebrity behaving badly.Diaz was finishing up his live shot during the 5 p.m. news on the arrest of Shia LeBeouf when a woman in a large hat appeared behind him.The woman began waving and walking back and forth as Diaz answered a question from anchor Tamsen Fadal.Then the woman walked around the background for a few moments before trying to lean in to try and kiss Diaz.W ...
Full article at: ftvlive
Jun 30 2014, 6:06am CDT
Source: Clash Music
Makes incredibly rude gesture...In New York for Spike Lee's 'Do the Right Thing' block party, Erykah Badu found she had a few hours to kill.
Wandering around the Big Apple, the singer spotted Mario Diaz from New York station PIX 11 attempting an outside broadcast concerning Shia Labeouf's arrest.
Interrupting, Erykah Badu first made a lewd gesture before attempting to kiss the news anchor. Dismissed as a "fan" during the broadcast, the network later confi ...
Full article at: Clash Music
Jun 30 2014, 5:27am CDT
Multi-talented Erykah Badu is the new face of Givenchy.
Dec 13 2013, 3:53am CST