Trending

 

News Corporation

Breaking News about News Corporation:


Gallery : News Corporation

20 images
Possible Malaysian Airliner Debris Found In Indian OceanPossible Malaysian Airliner Debris Found In Indian OceanRolling Stones Cancel Australian And New Zealand Tour Following Death Of Jagger's Girlfriend In New York

Sponsored Update

US judge mulls sending phone hacking case to UK

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal judge in Los Angeles suggested Monday that Great Britain would be the proper place for a...
Read more Feb 24 2014, 8:06pm CST
 

Advertisement


News Corp. buys start-up Storyful for $25 million

Media company News Corp. buys social news agency Storyful for $25 million News Corp., the newspaper...
Read more Dec 20 2013, 3:31pm CST
 

More From the Web

Rupert Murdoch Is Having A Lot More Fun Than Anyone Else

Source: AOL News

Rupert Murdoch Delivers Lowy Lecture
This is how Rupert Murdoch spent a day this week:The photo was featured on the media mogul's Tumblr, "Murdoch Here," (which we've made very clear is mind-blowing). The caption said that Murdoch and his colleagues took a "field trip" to Framestore in New York City on Wednesday to try out some of their virtual reality experiences. Read More... ...
Full article at: AOL News 2 hours ago
 

Megyn Kelly Says Santa is White

Megyn Kelly Says Santa is White
Here is a wonderful Holiday story. Fox News host Megyn Kelly is topping the trending news because of what she said yesterday. She declared that Santa is white in response to an article on Slate that posed the idea that Santa should not be a White Man Anymore.
Read more Dec 12 2013, 2:31pm CST
 

James Murdoch Joins Board of Interactive Ad Firm

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

St. Louis Cardinals v Milwaukee Brewers
Former AOL and News Corp. digital unit head Jonathan Miller is also named a director at true[x] media ...
Full article at: The Hollywood Reporter 4 hours ago
 

Rupert Murdoch emerges as front runner in Channel 5 race

Source: The Drum

Rupert Murdoch Delivers Lowy Lecture
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has been named as a possible front runner to buy terrestrial television broadcaster Channel 5 after BSkyB tabled a joint offer with Discovery Communication for the network. Reports in the guardian speculate that Discovery will take a 70 per cent stake in the sub £350m deal with Sky taking the remaining 30 per cent, giving both providers a valuable platform from which to market ...
Full article at: The Drum 11 hours ago
 

DirecTV Consider to Acquire Hulu

DirecTV Consider to Acquire Hulu
DirecTV, the second largest satellite provider in the United States is vacillating over a decision. Should it or should it not buy Hulu? And furthermore ought it to wholly or partially acquire the online site that lends access to television programs?
Read more May 18 2013, 4:27am CDT
 

Latest stories

John Mellencamp spied out on the town with Meg Ryan
John Mellencamp spied out on the town with Meg Ryan
Mellencamp is set to enter the studio soon
 
American Actress, Hayden Panettiere Finally Speaks on Her Lifestyle
American Actress, Hayden Panettiere Finally Speaks on Her Lifestyle
Hayden Panettiere comes out to answer questions concerning her lifestyle. Hayden is an American actress, singer, and activist among others.
 

Fox News Launches New Daytime Show

Source: The Huffington Post

CHINA-HUMAN INTEREST-MARTIAL ARTS
Fox News is launching a new, noon-hour program at the end of April. "Outnumbered" will debut on April 28 at 12 PM EST and will consist of five panelists discussing the top stories of the day, much like the structure of Fox News' current 5 PM show, "The Five." "Happening Now," which currently airs from 11 AM to 1 PM, will now run as two split one-hour programs at 11 AM and 1 PM. ...
Full article at: The Huffington Post 23 hours ago, 2:37pm CDT
 

Barry Diller Talks Murdoch Succession, Pegs Aereo Supreme Court Odds at '50-50' (Q&A)

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Rupert Murdoch Delivers Lowy Lecture
The chairman and senior executive at IAC and Expedia also tells THR that Vimeo is "not that far" from its own "House of Cards," how quickly the company decided to fire PR chief Justine Sacco after a controversial AIDS tweet and why Rupert Murdoch's empire shouldn't outlive him.read more ...
Full article at: The Hollywood Reporter 1 day ago, 1:00pm CDT
 

Octomom Poses as Angelina Jolie in In Touch Magazine Shoot

Octomom Poses as Angelina Jolie in In Touch Magazine Shoot
In collaboration with Balla Networks, I4U News brings you regular updates of the current Trending News outside technology interesting for Geeks.
Read more Apr 11 2013, 8:26am CDT
 


 

The Hottest Photos of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013